Update 7.0 Now Available

United States
Heaven
East Coast US here :)
20180910070655.png

• Fixed various stability issues.
  • Improved usability of in-game tools.
  • Improved AI ability at various tracks.
  • Improved the penalty system.
  • Improved pitstops and repair logic.
  • WMR headset support now enabled.
  • Various other minor fixes.
All that can't be 4GB.
I'm hoping for the Macau street circuit. :bowdown:

The lacklustre patch notes in the PS4 update history mentions optimization, but any ideas what it would refer to specifically? At first glance the game seems to perform just like it did before.

Really disappointed by what they have done to my gtr :(

Ride height has been change to.

Front 80mm
Back 100mm

Before I kept it at 62mm front 78mm back now the car is so high it looks like a truck :crazy:

Bump stop has been remove and the air restrictor has also been remove on the gtr?

After 50k miles with my gtr I’m not happy about this change.

That used to be funny.

Much of the mixed reality experience is the same as you'd expect from virtual reality in that you wear a headset, watch the screen in front of your eyes and have your movements tracked so you can move around the virtual world. Where mixed reality wants to make a point of differentiation is in offering a system of front-mounted cameras that can give you either real world objects in your virtual world, or virtual objects in the real world.

This is, in essence, a fusion of VR and AR.

Updating as we speak.. Busy week at work with travelling and what not so most likely wont be able to test out these bad boys until the weekend.

That's if they get drawn out early enough.. There are 57 other cars that I have to still yet to drive in my driver every car on every track series.

The handling of the p1 gtr has also taking a hit it now handles horrible like a car from gts :(

Just look at this gap
Project_CARS_2_20180910171243.png
:banghead:

What has sms done to my beloved gtr :indiff:

I don't think the actual visual of the car changes when it comes to ride height changes with setup in game. Same with wings etc

I don't usually rush to the defence of SMS or this game, but the fact that only Ferrari models can be driven on Fiorano makes total sense. In real life, there's never been an actual race held there. In real life, only Ferrari models have ever touched that pavement as well.

Might I add that Fiorano isn't even a race track anyways, so having a full-grid GT race there would be completely unrealistic.

I don't usually rush to the defence of SMS or this game, but the fact that only Ferrari models can be driven on Fiorano makes total sense. In real life, there's never been an actual race held there. In real life, only Ferrari models have ever touched that pavement as well.

Might I add that Fiorano isn't even a race track anyways, so having a full-grid GT race there would be completely unrealistic.
Is that really restricted in game to only Ferrari models? Why not do the same for Porsche and their test track? It's a test track so we shouldn't even be allowed to access it in quick race mode right?

On normal PS4 and seeing a change/improvement to the general lighting, and reflections. And the rain effects have been tweaked too.

And they finally updated the licence plates to "WMD 2018" also! :D

Back