CRAP DiRT Rally Club [PS4] Racenet League Events live

So that's the very high speeds of Finland over with and I must say some incredible times achieved! I still have to check it but I think rein8684's time on stage 1 was a world record:eek::eek::eek:.

So here are the results of the power stage and the current championship standings.

CrapSeason6.png

Selection_001.png

Good luck to everyone for Rally Greece our next event.

Dirt 4 looking good. I am very interested in the fact that the training academy section shows a menu item for car tuning! Finally a game that shows you how to set the cars up to your liking maybe!

I know Naarajarvi was the first stage. Hamelhati was stage 5 and kotijarvi was the last.

Thanks. Think There was a kakaratiharticho something too. One of the long 16 km stages. I had 3 leagues in Finland last week so I'm not 100% sure... Ill have a go at Naarajarvi next time I'm on 👍

Edit: Kakaristo. Look at the time...

Attachments

• 17758181_1849976208582504_4181148600334548165_o.jpg
    17758181_1849976208582504_4181148600334548165_o.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 14
Any other members been accepted into the GT Sport beta program?

I know Kevin (knukken) has.
Yep 👍

I'm actually kinda glad events don't start until Saturday, because it's probably going to take me that long to download it. :lol:

Maybe I'll see you two on the track :) kind of annoyed there is a clash with F1 over the weekend.

Crashed out and caused terminal damage, due to stupid equipment failure. Hadn't checked the handbrake (shifter) had initialised, as my PS4 sometimes forgets it when starting up Rally.

What a tw*t. Ah well. Onwards and upwards !

I'll have a process for testing first in future ...

With a fairly poor performance in Germany, asphalt is always my weakest surface in this game, I'm pleased to still be hanging on to 2nd place in the championship. It's still wide open to the top drivers and I think it will go down to the wire!
Sweden could be the sting in the tail and end up deciding the championship.

Hey all,

As @Eyeseeh50 mentioned earlier in the thread he's busy with work at the moment so he's kindly offered for me to set up the next season.

The current season ends on May 8th so there will only be time for 4 rallies before Dirt 4 is released. Is there any preference for which ones people want? I'm inclined to leave out Greece and Germany but happy to go with other suggestions.

With the car classes I thought a Group B 4WD + 2010s combo could be a fun (or at least speedy) way to cap off the game. Some of the Group B's are a few seconds per stage faster.......but they're also easier to crash. :P So it could be quite a competitive matchup. But again if people would prefer something different (both classes have been used fairly recently) please say so. I think Group A, F2 and R4 are the classes that haven't been used recently.

Hey all,

As @Eyeseeh50 mentioned earlier in the thread he's busy with work at the moment so he's kindly offered for me to set up the next season.

The current season ends on May 8th so there will only be time for 4 rallies before Dirt 4 is released. Is there any preference for which ones people want? I'm inclined to leave out Greece and Germany but happy to go with other suggestions.

With the car classes I thought a Group B 4WD + 2010s combo could be a fun (or at least speedy) way to cap off the game. Some of the Group B's are a few seconds per stage faster.......but they're also easier to crash. :P So it could be quite a competitive matchup. But again if people would prefer something different (both classes have been used fairly recently) please say so. I think Group A, F2 and R4 are the classes that haven't been used recently.
I would like either R4 or group a, group a mainly to end it how we started. For rallys is like Finland, Greece, Wales, and monte

Latest Posts

Back