Crash Bandicoot Discussion - (It's About Time 10/2 Release)

• Thread starter GTvsForza
  • 383 comments
If anyone wants to add me to compare.. well you will know once you got the game.

Then you could simply add my PSN Black-_-Hole1885 ;)

I'm assuming that there is no multiplayer aspect of the game, or is there?

$40 on US PSN (USD)
$35 on UAE PSN (USD)
£35 on UK PSN (POUND)
€40 on French PSN (EURO)
$55 on Canadian PSN (CAD)
I would buy it on PSN but my nephew is already getting a hard copy so I might as well buy the hard copy as well, esp. since it is a lot cheaper than PSN, which I find quite strange!

Well apart from leaderboard, not really.
Fortunately, even the original Crash games were actually very good for playing with a friend, where you could take it in turns (or more often several turns) to attempt levels - not strictly speaking 'multiplayer', but still a good game to play in company.

Oh yes.
Time Trials.
So um. annoying.

So sad to see that their are people with Platinum on all 3 games already,

Last edited:
I'm loving this so far! Absolute time warp back to childhood. The music especially. I've only played a little but of the first game so far and plan to play them in order, so no playing 2 or 3 for a while.

One tiny little issue I have so far is that when you pause the game the touch pad will bring you back to the islands in Crash 1. With the buttons being very close together it's easy to accidentally hit the touch pad. I found this out when I paused at the end of the Native Fortress only to hit the touch pad and bring me back to the islands. :banghead:

Last edited:
Oh yes.
Time Trials.
So um. annoying.
Agreed! I think that is one of the worst ideas they had for the Crash games. I hated them on N-Tranced for the GBA because even the early levels were very hard to beat. I was lucky to even beat the later levels in general and I don't even want to know how beating the time trials for them will be.
Am I the only one who wants to take these all 3 games slowly and treat it as a brand new game rather than remakes? I don't like the idea of rushing it.
Nope. If you try to rush through a game, you never enjoy it to it's fullest potential.

Agreed! I think that is one of the worst ideas they had for the Crash games. I hated them on N-Tranced for the GBA because even the early levels were very hard to beat. I was lucky to even beat the later levels in general and I don't even want to know how beating the time trials for them will be.

First one is about 34 seconds.
I ran with 43.

Bsen playing it quite a bit throughout the day and first things first, I don't remember these games being this hard! :lol: I'm makimng steady progress on Two and Warped, but the original is, in all honesty, kicking my 🤬. Feels good to be playing these types of games again. Over the last twenty-four hours, the nostalgia trip has been absolutely massive! I feel seven years old again!

Quick question to anyone playing through Two: I've just beaten the first boss (Ripper Roo) after collecting all five crystals, but I'm not seeing anything to advance the story. Do I need to collect the gems as well?

Bsen playing it quite a bit throughout the day and first things first, I don't remember these games being this hard! :lol: I'm makimng steady progress on Two and Warped, but the original is, in all honesty, kicking my 🤬. Feels good to be playing these types of games again. Over the last twenty-four hours, the nostalgia trip has been absolutely massive! I feel seven years old again!

Quick question to anyone playing through Two: I've just beaten the first boss (Ripper Roo) after collecting all five crystals, but I'm not seeing anything to advance the story. Do I need to collect the gems as well?

I also find the first one being easier than I thought, and this one I am not finding easy.

I haven't even started 2 or 3 so I have no idea.

You stand on the middle platform, at the level selection area, and press the up arrow.

After >60 tries I finally completed "The high road" legit.
For those who dont know you can jump on the rope and just walk past everything.

Back