Cricket World Cup

• Thread starter SandStorm
  • 238 comments
i wish i actually had pay tv on here, then i might even get to see a game or 3:irked:

Darren Lehman took 28 of the last over against Namibia, got his 50 in the process and got the Aussies over 300 (just)

another thing i reckon 1.batting orders shouldnt be screwed around with and 2. Michael Bevan (Mr i bat for my average) should be dumped from the side, I mean 17 of 42 balls against a part time team? c'mon theres gotta be something wrong there
...and guess who I'd send over there as his replacement?;)

In regards to your Sig there HRT over here it should read Commodores are like a$$holes...;)
cheers

Originally posted by SandStorm
You show such sacrilege again, Clint, and I'll shoot one of Saddam's missiles at you, ok?

you do that, Ill catch it, ignite it and toss it back OK?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though can anybody see anyone beating the Australian team ATM? i dont think so

Nah, nobody's gonna beat Oz. Oh, what's ATM mean?

Regarding Saddam's missiles, I'll send up Son of Star Wars to blow it up. Ha!

Regarding Saddam's missiles, I'll send up Son of Star Wars to blow it up. Ha!

ha ha ha ha

HRT: whats wrong with the car in your sig.? only 160km/h thats pretty tame:lol: :lol:

i think the cricket side that i play in shouldve played Namibia, reckon we still wouldve won though

Originally posted by Bollocks#999
ha ha ha ha

HRT: whats wrong with the car in your sig.? only 160km/h thats pretty tame:lol: :lol:

You should try coming over here and try getting past 160 nowadays, ****ing cops. But theyre just doing their job though

But the old VN Calais had seen 190 but I didnt have a camera on me at the time:banghead:

Just go to a track, or if you are lucky enough to live in Sydney, down to the drag strip if you want to test your car out...

But it takes a lot of fun out of it. An important reason why speeding on public roads is fun is because theres a risk of getting caught and theres other cars on the road.

That's true. See the Aussie game last night? They won by two wickets with two balls to spare. :bitenails: :worry: They had me worrying for a bit there!

This is the game vs England isnt it?
If you guys lost that, I wonder what Wheels and Motor would write. In almost every issue, theres a quote saying "but they (poms) still cant play cricket"

I dont know anyting on the NZ v Canada game. ****, when does it start?:confused:

Like my avatar, Gigo?

i dont like it (the car i mean) :lol: just dont like the look of the VY, at least you didnt show the rear of the car ;)

how the flying frig did Australia get to win that one? I went to sleep when they where 8 down and then find out that they had won....fantastic

guess it was Andy Bichels day all round
thats just about gotta be it for the Poms now i reckon, they'll be wanting Zimbabwe to win if they want to make it to the super sixes

Yeah, Bich hit the six that sealed it (hit the scoreboard!!) and then he slapped a four. They ended up needing 3 from 7, but Bevan being Bevan waited until the 2nd last ball of the game to hit a four and win the game.

Originally posted by HRT_Maloo
I dont know anyting on the NZ v Canada game. ****, when does it start?:confused:

9pm I think. I'll probably watch it and then see if I can sweet talk my mum into letting me stay home tomorrow, I feel like crap. :irked:

Yeah, Bich hit the six that sealed it (hit the scoreboard!!) and then he slapped a four. They ended up needing 3 from 7, but Bevan being Bevan waited until the 2nd last ball of the game to hit a four and win the game.

suprised that he didnt wait for the last ball like he did against the Windies once in sydney
...I still dont like him

Latest Posts

Back