CV: round 1

• Thread starter blackbird
  • 12 comments
here is a diferent contest try to modify this cartoon mazda rx-7.

Contest ends December 18th

Attachments

• rx-7fd.png
    rx-7fd.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 132
First off, that is the ugliest vector I have seen in a while. The lines are all jagged, which makes it look like it was involoved in an accident at the crushers. Secondly, I don't think we need more competitions around here, we're already swamped with comps IMHO.;)

Blackbird, if you want people to be artistic and spend a couple of hours on modding a car, then I suggest you start with something that has got quality. I don't get inspired at all by that picture.

/David

Originally posted by blackbird
how many times i need say i didn't made a vector on this car:mad:

Wow i cant handle your bad use of words, what i think you were trying to tell all of us is... "how many time do i need to tell you that i didnt make the vector on this car" oh and your welcome. :)

Originally posted by HsV_CoUpE
Wow i cant handle your bad use of words, what i think you were trying to tell all of us is... "how many time do i need to tell you that i didnt make the vector on this car" oh and your welcome. :)

But that still is erroneous.

"How many times do I need to tell you? I didn't make this car a vector!"

That is how it needs to be written.

I like the idea blackbird, but I guess the interest is not here for something of your style.

Originally posted by blackbird
how many times i need say i didn't made a vector on this car:mad:
Maybe you didn't make a vector of this car, but someone did. That is indeed a vector, and not a very good one. ;)

Back