Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
Heh its finally a week I don't have to spend credits for the bonus races. Just have to make slash find liveries.

I did get a gr. 3 Mustang from the wheel the other day so I could sell the one I had. Little bonus.

We should celebrate Spa coming to GT somehow. Maybe a one make Bonus Race 4 with Red Pigs.

would anyone be open to something like that?

I'd love to crash a brand new classic 2 million credit car.....said no one ever. :lol: But seriously, if I can make it, I'd be down for it.

I don’t think I thought that through, you’re right.

Maybe another Merc, idk. I’d be down for it with any car, really

Greetings racers, from your friends here at TPC Race Insurance. ;)

Good news. The damage assessments from last night's Bonus Race at Williow Springs are here.

For those that chose to drive the Toyota 86 and Audi TT, there was only minimal damage. Paint will be required. Cost is around $100-200. Invoices have been mailed.

Those in the NSX, Jaguar and Porsche had front headlight damage, they will need to be replaced. Cost is between $1000-4000. Invoices are in the mail.

7278398648138892816_0.jpg

:lol:

He's not the Stig but he is the Stig's well dressed cousin :lol: Great suit and picture. Looks like you guys are really enjoying these races, good going @Pidgems and the rest of you guys/girls. :gtpflag:

I realized last night that I sold my F1500 earlier in the week to buy another car. Now I’ve gotta grind it out after work to get another one for tonight. How much are they again? :lol:

If we have enough people left at the end of the night, I’m down with a Spa race or two. :)

Last edited:
Is this planned for today? Could I just hop in if I‘m still awake by then? I think it‘s 1:30 am here by the time you start

Is this planned for today? Could I just hop in if I‘m still awake by then? I think it‘s 1:30 am here by the time you start

That it is man, you’re welcome to join us anytime, even if you can only make a race or two. Just shoot me a FR on PSN so you’ll be able to see/join the room. Welcome aboard man! :cheers:

That it is man, you’re welcome to join us anytime, even if you can only make a race or two. Just shoot me a FR on PSN so you’ll be able to see/join the room. Welcome aboard man! :cheers:
Sent.

Can you link me to the full schedule real quick? Couln‘t find it again, even tho I just saw it recently :lol:

Sent.

Can you link me to the full schedule real quick? Couln‘t find it again, even tho I just saw it recently :lol:

And Accepted! :cheers: Sure man, we do 2 runs of each of that weeks Sport Mode Daily races, the first race of each combo we do 2 Qually laps to decide the starting grid, the second race of each combo is reverse grid based on previous race results. Then we do 3 Bonus Races afterwards, this weeks Bonus Races are Karts at BB Speedway II, SF at BMB Speedway II on RS and The F1500 at Big Willow on RSS. I hope you’re able to make it out tonight, the whole thing is usually about 2-2.5 hours to complete, but we just race for fun so there is no week to week standing or points totals. :)

Question for the group, do we want to do 1 full Race C with fuel/tire wear on again this week or two half Race C’s with no fuel/tire wear like usual?

Also, like we’ve done in the past with Nurb combos, we won’t be doing Qualifying on N24 this evening in order to save time. It will just be reverse grid for that race(s).

Happy Friday Fellas! Just a reminder that the Weekly Races are tonight, T Minus 6h and 45m from now(I’m case clocks have already been moved in other places). We’ve got a great lineup of races tonight, they should be a lot of fun. I hope to see you all out there, we had a full house last week, let’s do it again tonight. :cheers:

@SpaceMaN47y0 @fastone371 @Dairyworker @sturk0167 @Sven Jurgens @dlshearon @Groundfish @Vegard @Gersicer @tariklehaine @Flash_Sweden @05XR8 @JohnEB @DesertPenguin @Tea_Leaves @Invisigoth @suprajef @CrimsonKing @Stencedaddy @seadog777 @Trone_Colby @K1LLD0z3R @VolkswagenX @NosOsH @Bass Addict @JoeyLeonine @Qyn @FloridaFanGT @golfer07840 @whiteusagi @MaxAttack @Chevy Heavy @viper al @Mistah_MCA @GOTMAXPOWER @O604 @Cabernet @Granadier @Kevstah2004

Tonight’s Bonus Races will be....

Go Karts @ BB Raceway II, 11 Laps.

Super Formula @ BMB Speedway II on RS Tires, 10 Laps.

F1500T-A @ Big Willow on RSS Tires, 6 Laps.

87361C76-C7F5-4AB1-AD47-B4E54CFCEBDD.png

Even with RSS Tires the F1500 is still a Spicy Meatball, this is gonna be fun! :D

Happy Friday Fellas! Just a reminder that the Weekly Races are tonight, T Minus 6h and 45m from now(I’m case clocks have already been moved in other places). We’ve got a great lineup of races tonight, they should be a lot of fun. I hope to see you all out there, we had a full house last week, let’s do it again tonight. :cheers:

@SpaceMaN47y0 @fastone371 @Dairyworker @sturk0167 @Sven Jurgens @dlshearon @Groundfish @Vegard @Gersicer @tariklehaine @Flash_Sweden @05XR8 @JohnEB @DesertPenguin @Tea_Leaves @Invisigoth @suprajef @CrimsonKing @Stencedaddy @seadog777 @Trone_Colby @K1LLD0z3R @VolkswagenX @NosOsH @Bass Addict @JoeyLeonine @Qyn @FloridaFanGT @golfer07840 @whiteusagi @MaxAttack @Chevy Heavy @viper al @Mistah_MCA @GOTMAXPOWER @O604 @Cabernet @Granadier @Kevstah2004

View attachment 862076

Even with RSS Tires the F1500 is still a Spicy Meatball, this is gonna be fun! :D
Not suggesting it for tonight by any means, but I downloaded a brilliant tune for the F1500T which actually makes it a pleasure to drive. I'll post the users name when I have a chance to check so it's available to you all (and to give them credit). Just adjust the top gear ratio to suit the track and away you go.

Tuning is allowed for the bonus races?

BTW: I have a bunch of liveries for the SF and F1500T-A in my gallery (link in signature), so feel free to use any of them (apart from the Toyota F1500 and Minardi SF :P)

However I really hope I can stay up for another few hours, it‘ll be 2am when the stuff starts :D

Tuning is allowed for the bonus races?

BTW: I have a bunch of liveries for the SF and F1500T-A in my gallery (link in signature), so feel free to use any of them (apart from the Toyota F1500 and Minardi SF :P)

However I really hope I can stay up for another few hours, it‘ll be 2am when the stuff starts :D

Naw, all of our races are Spec Races. :)

Get some coffee/RedBull in ya by! :D

Get some coffee/RedBull in ya by! :D
Already had a Monster today :D and more than one per day is a no. And coffee‘s just disgusting :lol:

I‘ll just do a bit of driving or watch some series to keep myself up :D

View attachment 862076

Nooo! I won’t be able to make it tonight. Had the cars and liveries ready and all.

Have fun tonight guys! See ya next week.

Question for the group, do we want to do 1 full Race C with fuel/tire wear on again this week or two half Race C’s with no fuel/tire wear like usual?

Also, like we’ve done in the past with Nurb combos, we won’t be doing Qualifying on N24 this evening in order to save time. It will just be reverse grid for that race(s).
I'd vote for 2 half races with no wear, fuel burn. But, that's just me.
I haven't actually attempted that race this week. :lol:

I had some good fun tonigh as always, thanks uncle Pigems!
Unfortunately I had to do some irl driving for family before the events ended.

Tonight I had great fun racing @Invisigoth. Dude you were bringing it! And you can make comments about getting mugged but not by me!
I gave you your right to the line as you earned it!
It was great fun swapping spots a couple times!
I was thinking there’s no way I am gonna late brake a guy up that late, bravo sir!

I need to see the Nurb replays.
T1 I thought I’d pulled a great late overtake on Pigems only to be hit from behind & spin out.
The over one somebody managed to free the tyre wall and it went onto the track, I hit it like an oil drum.
I think a few of us took flying lessons at Willow, I came off at the last corner and met team rocket.
Turbo Lag is a bitch on that old F1 car, it kicks in mid corner and your fooked.
Karts was really fun, probably could of got up higher but I kept clipping the inside line and loosing speed, it was more of a recovery drive after spinning out again.
All in all, IDK maybe a better showing from me? even though I ended up next to last, kinda need to calm it down a bit and stop making so many silly mistakes.

That was another great night of racing last night fellas! Lots of great battles and a good races. I’ll try to get the replays shared here shortly. Thanks again for coming out last night everyone!! :cheers:

I need to see the Nurb replays.
T1 I thought I’d pulled a great late overtake on Pigems only to be hit from behind & spin out.
The over one somebody managed to free the tyre wall and it went onto the track, I hit it like an oil drum.
I think a few of us took flying lessons at Willow, I came off at the last corner and met team rocket.
Turbo Lag is a bitch on that old F1 car, it kicks in mid corner and your fooked.
Karts was really fun, probably could of got up higher but I kept clipping the inside line and loosing speed, it was more of a recovery drive after spinning out again.
All in all, IDK maybe a better showing from me? even though I ended up next to last, kinda need to calm it down a bit and stop making so many silly mistakes.

Yeah, Nurb early was effed. I warned you all pre race I don’t know that course. I caused mayhem behind I am sure. I know where I’m supposed to be flat and I knew in one of those early my mistakes created mayhem behind.
One of those I started near the front, and I’m like great I don’t even know how to take the first section of Nord correctly at all.
I did get taken out pretty good while leading in karts tho so I guess karma is a bitch, plus, they are karts. Lol they are a bit twitchy lmao.
I didn’t hit anyone t1 on Nurb gp, so if it was that first tight chicane it wasn’t me, I ran wide race one there, almost rear ended a guy, but was able to get myself off track outside without contact.

All I gotta say is I was proud the Stars and Stripes flew high at Willow as my Mustang got to stretch its legs and flex it’s muscle on the straight as it ran away and hid from the trophies and Megane s. (Yes I am trash talking, all in good fun)

‘If you ain’t first, your last’

“I was high when I said that’

Cheers

Great fun last night especially the kart race, what a close finish. Things kinda went off the rails after that for me. Started the SF race in reverse trying to turn on TC and could never make it out of the back of the pack. :banghead: And that F1500 I learned really hates sand on it's tires. First time driving the Red Pig, oink oink. Yea, I can see that takes some getting used too. Now it's on Catalunya.

Back