Daily, weekly and monthly rivals

Rewards after August; I was Top 10 on Xbox, but the Season was only a week long.

40,000 XP and about the same in CR.

upload_2020-9-1_21-0-36.png

For September:
Formula E Bout, Azure Circuit, Hot Lap, Formula E.
1st week:
The Right Formula, Imola, Pace Setter, Formula B.
September 1:
Bentley Shootout, Sakitto International, Pace Setter, LMP GT.

Great thread, especially since we cannot compare lap times and results in-game.

My results:
Project CARS 3_20200901110313.png

I was actually able to get 15th place in monthly results. I guess it's not that much of an achievement since not so many people are playing, but still! I'll try to participate as much as I can this month so hopefully I'll be able to be in top 10 by the end of September :)

It's sad that you can't compare friends times and also you cant easily find your time on the leaderboard either. Something that pCARS 2 had.
Very true. Such basic features and easy to implement as well. I also think it's silly not to have the number of attempts left when you are in the event. You need to leave the race and go back to the menus for that.

Edit
Was lucky to reach P16 in a daily challenge yesterday on my last try! Gotta say this reversed Suzuka/Sakitto layout played tricks with my head at first :boggled:

Project CARS 3_20200902124459.png

Last edited:
Today’s pace setter is Taming Moby. Porsche 935/78 at Indianapolis Road course. Managed a silver III after blowing most of my chances. :scared:

Very true. Such basic features and easy to implement as well. I also think it's silly not to have the number of attempts left when you are in the event. You need to leave the race and go back to the menus for that.

Edit
Was lucky to reach P16 in a daily challenge yesterday on my last try! Gotta say this reversed Suzuka/Sakitto layout played tricks with my head at first :boggled:

View attachment 954718
I think I got P15 on Xbox, that Bentley felt rather nice to drive :)

Enjoyed Formula E event so far, even managed to get closer to 100, 122 at moment of exiting the mode. Few seconds aways from a top. But car is very unpredictable, sometimes very easy on steady exit, some times spin out instantly. Had to alter a differential's power coast to have some decent results.

Dunno how, but ghost loading wrong for me, there supposed to be faster, but appear way behind, usually got lost at first corner. In 935 challenge and Formula X worked fine.

If you like understeer followed by sensitive oversteer, sure.

Tip: Short-shifting out of the slower corners helps with throttle delivery.

If you like understeer followed by sensitive oversteer, sure.

Dunno, never was a fan of Pagani, but in every game present I know it for moving like butter on fried pan, at it's the same hot. This car delivers almost instant action into everything even boring tracks. Plus in PC3 it have amazing breaks, that you barely need to use even with abs off, it slower down and turn like a dream.

Reference lap for this months formula e rivals event. Current world record but I expect someone will be able to get a 28. Are the rivals leaderboards platform specific and not cross play?
Excuse the potato ps4 quality

Last edited:
The weekly event has changed to Conquer the FXX K, a pace setter around Algarve (tough), and the daily is the Chiron Dash pace setter around Brands Hatch. The stock Chiron is horrible, but I’m intrigued by a racing version.
I have to say that visually both events look much better than the average, and in the sound department I’m doing the 14 days free trial of DTS X, It sounds better than the Windows Sonic mix.

Last edited:
Never understood a hype around cars like Chiron, very fast car that takes corners and bumps like family sedan:).

Chiron challenge was one of the worst. Maybe this car is fun to drive on some other tracks, but definitely not on Brands Hatch. Got gold 3 and called it a day, although I usually go for platinum.

The colour of trees on PS4 is kinda weird. Looked very past gen-ish.

Back