Dallas Cowboys

• Thread starter Silverzone
  • 160 comments
Yeah well they did lose to Atlanta who was playing without Micheal Vick, god knows that would have been a whoopin' if they had Micheal. (Not to say that Atlanta is a bad team without him mind you.)

That's like saying the Lions are doing pretty good so far with the new coach. It's just a matter of time before they suck again.

ya well. they should have offered aikman more money. he would have stayed. but you people who say dallas sucks can suck my nut. they may suck now. but no one else can claim the crown of americas team. even if they're americas team no more, its just a matter of time when they are again. but blame it all on jones. the way he screwed tom landry makes me sick. then this recent screwing of emmit. emmit had to carry that goddamn team the last few seasons without much of a team to work with. but as long as jones can keep parcels happy, i predict a super bowl within the next two seasons. not this one though. i hate quincy. i hate any scrambler quarter back. but like they say the dropback quater back is a thing of the past. i just dont think quincy can get the job done.

Originally posted by M5Power Rules!
So you acknowledge that they suck right now?

I'll bet you 50 bucks they don't make the Super Bowl within the next two seasons.

ya they do suck now. they didnt deserve to beat the giants last night the way they let them come back on em. but carter was playing pretty well.

Originally posted by Silverzone
That is just sad, you live in Texas and are putting down the Cowboys? That's sad

well its true. but they did play better than usuall. and theyre playing jets this weekend so that should make them 2-1 since jets are horrible. they should be 2-0 right now if all was right in the world. but they blew it against falcons who didnt even have thier starting QB.

The Cowboys should lose a few and win a few they shouldn't. All in all it will be next season or two before you can see any real turn around from the 'Boys.
And then Super Bowl Ring #6...:D

dont expect the "tuna" to turn everything around in Dallas overnight althogh i think they are makning positive strides, and quincy doesn't look that bad either

I'm a huge Cowboys fan, and it makes me want to throw up to admit Quincy is actually doing a pretty good job.:irked:
To make it worse, a good friend of mine just started managing a Cowboys ProShop here. Guess I know where all my money is going...:lol:

cowboys beat jets. whooo. but they havent really played any teams yet. i cant wait to see them play the redskins. they play them 2 times this season.

The Cowboys STOMPED the Cardinals, Superbowl
That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. The Cardinals have never even been to the playoffs before, actually I think they went to the Wildcards once but lost. So to say that the Cowboys will go to the Superbowl is idiotic. Shoot I could say that Denver will go to the Superbowl because they have beaten everyone they've played except the Chiefs and that was only by one point. At least that would make more sense than saying the Cowboys will go.

DALLAS IS NOT GOOD!!! Dont even mention superbowl and dallas in the same sentence, unless its something along the lines of..."Dallas is so ****ty they will never be in the superbowl...."

Lets look at who they have played....!

Atlanta, (without vickand lost)
NewYork Giants (in overtime by a field goal)
NewYork Jets (without Pennington)
AND..................
.........ARIZONA...nothing has to be said about that

So the next time you say Dallas is going to the superbowl remember that they haven't played anyone with a half decent record, and until they do and win, THEY JUST PLAIN SUCK....and you call your self a cowboys fan, shame on you and you damn cowboys

Hanker, calm down buddy. It'll be okay. The Cowboys are not as bad as you make them out to be. Quit being so damn critical.

I think the Cowboys will rise again to be the best NFL team, like they were in the mid 90's. Yeah Hanker, the best.

Hanker, that don't mean anything! just because they played against teams that suck dosen't mean that they won't go to the Superbowl. some people just can't handle that the Cowboys are going back to the way they used to be, I agree the games they won could be won by any others but in plain words I DON'T
CARE!! that still leaves them in a winning season so far. It doesn't matter if they won against the crappiest teams or the best teams, IT IS STILL A WIN So shame on you HANKER for putting down the Cowboys and how dare you insult my loyalty.:mad: :mad:

It doesn't matter if they won against the crappiest teams or the best teams, IT IS STILL A WIN

True a win is a win in terms of standings, but a win against a sub .500 club wont make you better down the long run, and until Dallas proves they can beat a team with a winning record i wouldn't be quick to jump on the band wagon!

But if your truly a cowboy fan you will ignore everything i say and i dont blame ya!!

Back