Dallas Cowboys

• Thread starter Silverzone
  • 160 comments
I know. I must have read the wrong week or something. I just heard while watching the Patriots, that the Cowboys were winning 17-7 against the Eagles.

My bad.

4-1, 4-1, 4-1,4-1, 4-1, 4-1 YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it has been eight long years since I have been able to say anything like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(it feels really really good!
!!!):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
banana.gif
domokun.gif
burnout.gif

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a cowboys schedule.......
REGULAR SEASON

Sun., Sep. 7, 3:15 PM ATLANTA

Mon., Sep. 15, 8 PM @ New York Giants

Sun., Sep. 21, 2003 BYE

Sun., Set. 28, 3:15 PM @ New York Jets

Sun., Oct. 5, Noon ARIZONA

Sun., Oct. 12, Noon PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Sun., Oct. 19, Noon @ Detroit Lions

Sun., Oct. 26, Noon @ Tampa Bay

Sun., Nov. 2, Noon WASHINGTON REDSKINS

Sun., Nov. 9, 3:15 PM BUFFALO BILLS

Sun., Nov. 16, 7:30 PM @ New England Patriots

Sun., Nov. 23, Noon CAROLINA PANTHERS

Thu., Nov. 27, 3:05 PM MIAMI DOLPHINS

Sun., Dec. 7, Noon @ Philadelphia Eagles

Sun., Dec. 14, Noon @ Washington Redskins

Sun., Dec. 21, Noon NEW YORK GIANTS

Sun., Dec. 28, Noon @ New Orleans Saints

Ouch. They play 5 good teams this season. They're screwed in November. They actually play against teams that deserve to be in the NFL!

I still stand behind my 7-9 predictions.

Originally posted by Silverzone
Here's a cowboys schedule.......
REGULAR SEASON

Sun., Sep. 7, 3:15 PM ATLANTA

Mon., Sep. 15, 8 PM @ New York Giants

Sun., Sep. 21, 2003 BYE

Sun., Set. 28, 3:15 PM @ New York Jets

Sun., Oct. 5, Noon ARIZONA

Sun., Oct. 12, Noon PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Sun., Oct. 19, Noon @ Detroit Lions

Sun., Oct. 26, Noon @ Tampa Bay

Sun., Nov. 2, Noon WASHINGTON REDSKINS

Sun., Nov. 9, 3:15 PM BUFFALO BILLS

Sun., Nov. 16, 7:30 PM @ New England Patriots

Sun., Nov. 23, Noon CAROLINA PANTHERS

Thu., Nov. 27, 3:05 PM MIAMI DOLPHINS

Sun., Dec. 7, Noon @ Philadelphia Eagles

Sun., Dec. 14, Noon @ Washington Redskins

Sun., Dec. 21, Noon NEW YORK GIANTS

Sun., Dec. 28, Noon @ New Orleans Saints

Really tough schedule.........Yeah.

i say they make it playoffs but i dont know about a super bowl. i dont think quincy can handle it yet. but if they can beat tampa this sunday theyll show me something. ya and broncos are my other team. but why wasnt plummer in last week?

If you had asked any Dallas fan at the beginning of the year if they would like to see the team go 8-8, you'd get a resounding yes. As of right now, this team could go 9-7 and probably win the NFC East, which would be just fine. :D

Originally posted by SS69
ya and broncos are my other team. but why wasnt plummer in last week?
I love the Broncos too. Plummer was out on account of an injury suffered not to far in the season, he couldn't deal with it any longer so they want to give him time to recover. Now what's really bad is that our second-string Steve Beurlein broke his pinky finger. Man if you have a week stomach you wouldn't have wanted to look. From the middle of the finger it was bending outwards straight sideways after he got hit one play. I have confidence in our 3rd string though.

well if they have any hope of makin it to the super bowl then they better beat tampa causse tampa isnt much compared to later on in thier schedule. they should be tampa. tampa hasnt been doin too well and they dont have much of an offense.

Back