Dallas Cowboys

• Thread starter Silverzone
  • 160 comments
Yeah right, they still have to play the following teams: Washington, Buffalo, New England, Carolina, Miami , Philadelphia, Washington, NY Giants, and New Oreans. I think they will lose to Buffalo, Washington, New England, Carolina, Philedelphia, and NY. The other teams are sceptical although I believe that New Orleans stand a chance to considering they beat Carolina.

Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
Yeah right, they still have to play the following teams: Washington, Buffalo, New England, Carolina, Miami , Philadelphia, Washington, NY Giants, and New Oreans. I think they will lose to Buffalo, Washington, New England, Carolina, Philedelphia, and NY. The other teams are sceptical although I believe that New Orleans stand a chance to considering they beat Carolina.

Carolina won.:odd:

Originally posted by Silverzone
Today is the day. the Redskins are gone.

well whadaya know? the cowboys pulled it out.....man ive always been a cowboys fan....even in their recent depressing years :lol:

The Cowboys had almost twelve thousand turnovers and they still win.

I was shocked at how terrible Washington was. There can't be a worse team anywhere.

Cowboys WON!!!! Cowboys WON!!!!!!!!!! Cowboys WON!!!!!!!!!!! YEA! I am psychic, my last post was about 4 hours before the game, and my post before that was a day before. sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Wow, you are my hero. You have a 50 percent chance of picking correctly and you did it. The odds were even and you showed them!

High five my brother.

Back