December Logitech G Car Pack Thread - Now Available

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 167 comments
Car 3 could be the Bentley Bentayga now that I think of it.

It's one of the main trends right now for manufacturers to make SUVs, and with a 600bhp W12 engine it sure as hell is exciting.

EDIT: Just remembered the Maserati Levante, that fits the clue as well.

I hope it's one of these. Normally I can't stand SUVs in the Forza games, but in Horizon it makes so much sense.

I love how fast yet bouncy and soft the Range Rover SVR is in Horizon 3, so I'd love a Bentayga or Levante.

I hope it's one of these. Normally I can't stand SUVs in the Forza games, but in Horizon it makes so much sense.

I love how fast yet bouncy and soft the Range Rover SVR is in Horizon 3, so I'd love a Bentayga or Levante.

My go-to offroad car is the standard big Rangie, but I'd love for the Bentayga to be added. It's one of my most favourite cars right now.

I wouldn't be shocked if car 5 is the Corvette GS seeing as how every review I've seen of it has had the host mention something along the lines of "it's a Z06, but the supercharger is missing". Also, the bottom of the bumper in that warped image looks a lot like that of a C7:
2017-chevrolet-corvette-grand-sport_07-970x647-c.jpg

I can already see people complaining about the c7 but they have done things like this before in horizon 1 dlc.

Clue 1 Car 3

• Being trendy can also be exciting.

I like this SUV tack.

Jaguar F-Pace?

Clue 1 Car 4

• If it looks like a race car and drives like a race car but, does that make it a race car?

If not the RXC, maybe the SCG 003? The road legal one. That doesn't exist yet

Clue 1 Car 5

• Something is missing.

Polaris Slingshot

Clue 1 Car 6
  • Representing a period of absolute dominance.

Hm. Mercedes-AMG GT R?

Waaaait. Has the blurred preview image EVER been representative of a car contained in the pack? Isn't it the same picture every month?

I will never get tired of saying it. If they are going to be lazy and bring cars that were already in the game, then please bring the E60 M5... Or the DeLorean.

I really hate how vague some of the clues are.

Clue 3 can also be the trend of downsizing and turbocharging engines, which could mean the Cadillac ATS-V, the Aston Martin DB11 or whatever else fits this.

VXR
I wondered if clue 1 referred to the Citroen DS. Would be a sweet way to bring them back.

Naaah. But as I said, I have a strong feeling car 3 may be some trendy hot hatchback... And DS has essentially become a trendy Citroen spin-off brand.

Or it could be a massive luxury SUV / high performance eco car, sure. But where would be the fun in that?

These clues are so vague that they could be literally anything. I mean, "representing a period of absolute dominance" How many cars in the history of the automobile could fit this description?? I really do hope they don't put too many oddballs into Tuesday's pack....

Hm, someone in the clue thread over at fm.net pointed out that the car hiding behind clue 7 may be the Leyland P76 - BMC's attempt to compete with the likes of Ford and Holden for the Australian sedan market, which was killed by the oil crisis and (can you tell?) shoddy craftmanship / Lucas electronics.

leyland-p76-deluxe-08.jpg

I reckon a wedge-shaped, Michelotto-styled, Buick V8-powered forgotten Aussie supercar would make me a decently content camper.

I'll make a few geusses

Clue 1: Delorean DMC-12
Clue 3: BMW i8
Clue 4: Radical RXC or McLaren P1 LM

It was both the beginning and the end for this model: I'm thinking of a car model that was so bad its short life was very justified. Maybe not the Pontiac Aztek, but how about a Pontiac 6000?

The 6000 was neither bad nor a failure. It sold pretty well, and the 6000 STE was considered a solid alternative to import sport sedans in contemporary reviews.

The 6000 was neither bad nor a failure. It sold pretty well, and the 6000 STE was considered a solid alternative to import sport sedans in contemporary reviews.

Heh, fair enough, I went for the first soul-less mid-80s American econobox which was offered with an even remotely viable engine option that I could recall. From what I gather it was the less-successful car built on its platform, had its fair share of problems during its life, and would eventually be swallowed whole by the sands of time.

Of course, I am not at all influenced by Robocop calling a car "the 6000 sucks"... Creep. :lol:

Clue 1 Car 1 - It is of the past, does not exist in the present and speaks to the future
Detroit Electric SP:01

Clue 1 Car 2 - The Tifosi thought it was a ripoff.
Some ideas: Iso Grifo, Bizzarrini Stradale or the first Lambo, the 350GT

Clue 1 Car 3 - Being trendy can also be exciting.
High performance SUVs are certainly as trendy as disco dancing, so the Bentley, Maserati, and Jaguar SUVs all fit.

Clue 1 Car 4 - If it looks like a race car and drives like a race car but, does that make it a race car?
Someone suggested the Renault Sport Spider, and that makes a lot of sense, especially considering the Lotus 340R we just got.

Clue 1 Car 5 - Something is missing.
Lot of 3-wheelers to consider. Morgan, Polaris, Can-Am.

Clue 1 Car 6 - Representing a period of absolute dominance.
2010 Audi Quattro concept

Clue 1 Car 7 - It was both the beginning and the end for this model.
Pontiac G8. It only had the one generation. In fact, I think it only sold for two years before Pontiac was killed by GM. And it's a Holden under the skin so would be a good fit for the game.

Hm, someone in the clue thread over at fm.net pointed out that the car hiding behind clue 7 may be the Leyland P76 - BMC's attempt to compete with the likes of Ford and Holden for the Australian sedan market, which was killed by the oil crisis and (can you tell?) shoddy craftmanship / Lucas electronics.

leyland-p76-deluxe-08.jpg

I reckon a wedge-shaped, Michelotto-styled, Buick V8-powered forgotten Aussie supercar would make me a decently content camper.

Guilty as charged! :D

Clue 1 Car 2 - The Tifosi thought it was a ripoff.
Some ideas: Iso Grifo, Bizzarrini Stradale or the first Lambo, the 350GT

[...]

Clue 1 Car 4 - If it looks like a race car and drives like a race car but, does that make it a race car?
Someone suggested the Renault Sport Spider, and that makes a lot of sense, especially considering the Lotus 340R we just got.

Oh, come on. Even I don't think T10 would be so cool as to add an Iso or a Bizzarrini and the Renault Sport Spider in the same DLC.

But in case you're right... I hope that Grifo's a Series 2.

1007021.jpg

Guilty as charged! :D

Hah, there you are! That's an awful good guess. Surely makes more sense than a Pontiac 6000. :lol:

Update from Johniwanna;

"If you are playing along in the December DLC Clue Thread, I can say I have seen a couple correct answers for one long-awaited and much-ballyhooed vehicle. Other than that, I seem to have you mostly stumped. A lot of you are hung up on a couple cars that I think you want more in the game than make sense as an answer.

Here are my supplemental hints from RVM. Read the whole thing here"

Car 1
  • It is of the past, does not exist in the present and speaks to the future
  • Hint: This is not a back to the future reference but speaks to the car’s heritage, design, and existence.
Car 2
  • The Tifosi thought it was a ripoff.
  • Hint: This is not a Fiero or MR2. The clue is more related to actual offense the car’s name evoked.
Car 3
  • Being trendy can also be exciting.
  • Hint: There is a trend among high-end manufacturers, and it’s not an all-together bad thing.
Car 4
  • If it looks like a race car and drives like a race car but, does that make it a race car?
  • Hint: Not the result of homologation.
Car 5
  • Something is missing.
  • Hint: ‘nuff said!
Car 6
  • Representing a period of absolute dominance.
  • Hint: You don’t have to be a diva to drive this car, but it doesn’t hurt.
Car 7
  • It was both the beginning and the end for this model.
  • Hint: You have seen this car in Forza games before, but not for some time.
Any idea what the car from previous games could be? I'm assuming it's 360-era model. Maybe the Volvo 242?

Last edited:
Okay, car 3 to me just screams either the Bentayga or the Levante.

Maybe car 6 is the new TT RS? The stereotype that it's a girly car is still a thing (at least I think so).

Back