December Logitech G Car Pack Thread - Now Available

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 167 comments
Great pack only one I couldn't care less about is the GTO. F-Pace S oh yeah! That Bentley looks sweet and the HSV should be interesting as I have never seen it before.

Really good month for DLC, looking forward to the Morgan, AMG GT-R and F-Pace! 👍

Gotta say, normally against concept cars, but the Bentley is the most interesting car from the brand in years for me. Also, Morgan 3-wheeler!

...still bloody confused by the insistence on the 2.0L Supra, though.
Probably the only one they could be arsed doing. Or it was the top USDM spec one (don't know if it was).

Probably the only one they could be arsed doing. Or it was the top USDM spec one (don't know if it was).
The US model only came as a 3 litre I believe. The 2L GT Twin Turbo with the 1G-GTE was the top model in Japan until the 1JZ-GTE 2.5 Twin Turbo was introduced in 1990 or 1991. Relegating the 1G version to second in the pecking order. Not counting the 2.5 Twin Turbo R limited edition and the Group A homologation model. Either of which would make more sense than the 2L model we're apparently getting.

Connecting the cars to the clues. Did I get them right?

Car 1
It is of the past, does not exist in the present and speaks to the future
Hint: This is not a back to the future reference but speaks to the car’s heritage, design, and existence.
Bentley EXP 10 Speed 6 Concept

Car 2
The Tifosi thought it was a ripoff.
Hint: This is not a Fiero or MR2. The clue is more related to actual offense the car’s name evoked.
1965 Pontiac GTO

Car 3
Being trendy can also be exciting.
Hint: There is a trend among high-end manufacturers, and it’s not an all-together bad thing.
2017 Jaguar F-PACE S

Car 4
If it looks like a race car and drives like a race car but, does that make it a race car?
Hint: Not the result of homologation.
2017 Mercedes-AMG GT R

Car 5
Something is missing.
Hint: ‘nuff said!
2014 Morgan 3 Wheeler

Car 6
Representing a period of absolute dominance.
Hint: You don’t have to be a diva to drive this car, but it doesn’t hurt.
1996 HSV GTSR

Car 7
It was both the beginning and the end for this model.
Hint: You have seen this car in Forza games before, but not for some time.
1992 Toyota Supra 2.0 GT Twin Turbo

Car 6
Representing a period of absolute dominance.
Hint: You don’t have to be a diva to drive this car, but it doesn’t hurt.
1996 HSV GTSR

Of course it was a reference to the Castrol Cougars. Why didn't I think of it before? Ach.

84358e5245afb350943bf344bec25887

Easily the best of the 3 Packs we have had thus far..

I wasn't really feeling the last Car Pack, it wasn't bad but was just...ok.

But this one totally makes up for it.

1965 Pontiac GTO - Maybe the least exciting in the pack but I still look forward to checking it out.

1992 Toyota Supra 2.0 GT Twin Turbo - Ah yes, the Car I picked as my Starter Car all the way back in my Gran Turismo 1 days ;D.. I've always liked this Supra so I look forward to driving it.. I've noticed it isn't in the Trailer, I hope this isn't a Barn Find.. I would prefer 7 DLC Cars then 1 Barn Find of a Car that didn't make the cut from 6.

1996 HSV GTSR - Looks interesting, another Aussie Car, me likey, Looks like it would have fit perfectly into the Super Touring era of Touring Cars ;D

2014 Morgan 3 Wheeler - Now we're talking!, the 2nd 3 wheeler in the game :D, Great to see Morgan back as well, hopefully the ones from Forza 4 will find their way back into the franchise at some point.

2017 Mercedes-AMG GT R - Looks a bit to much like the other one but I still look forward to checking it out, this is my one big criticism with Car Companies today, I wish they were a bit more adventurous with the looks.

2017 Jaguar F-PACE S - Yes Yes Yes!!, this was one of my most wanted Cars in the game, I absolutely love Jaguars and this one is a perfect fit.. Very happy indeed!.

All in all this Car Pack gets a solid thumbs up.. All future Car Packs have their work cut out if they want to top this one.

The Supra is the only car I'm interested in but not cool how it's not top of the range. So, still no reason for me to get the car pass. Fingers crossed for a nice barn find.

At this rate we gonna get them in 2021

Right on time for the GTSport release.

I'm hoping the Morgan will be a bit more stable than the Reliant and Isetta.

The Bentley looks good, but I don't really care about concept cars, if anything it'll make for good photomode fodder but not much else, IMO. I know it's there for a reason, but I'm also hoping we can remove the rear wing on the HSV... it just looks silly.

What a gorgeous selection.
Why all those new racing games we have on PS4 don't have cars like that? Especially that beautiful HSV. I'm so jealous and also sad cause I had FH2 back in the day, but I had to sell the console, so kinda stuck with Assetto Corsa and Driveclub now.

Back