December Logitech G Car Pack Thread - Now Available

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 167 comments
Update from Johniwanna;

"If you are playing along in the December DLC Clue Thread, I can say I have seen a couple correct answers for one long-awaited and much-ballyhooed vehicle. Other than that, I seem to have you mostly stumped.

It gets harder and harder. Which would be the long-awaited vehicle? The Radical RXC? The Polaris Slingshot?

A lot of you are hung up on a couple cars that I think you want more in the game than make sense as an answer.

Ow, sick burn.

Car 1
  • It is of the past, does not exist in the present and speaks to the future
  • Hint: This is not a back to the future reference but speaks to the car’s heritage, design, and existence.

I stand by my previous guess and say it could be a TVR Griffith. Although it is much more likely to be one of those recent retro-looking concept cars from BMW and other manufacturers. Perhaps the Maserati Alfieri? It draws from a long heritage of gorgeous Maserati GTs (with the A6GCS Pininfarina Berlinetta which is already in game being the main inspiration behind its lines and proportions), takes its name from the founder of the brand, and has served to introduce Maserati's new "family face" and will likely resemble the next GT, which will also be the first all-electric Maserati car ever. Problem is, the car is very much existant, although it is currently a one-off.

Car 2

• The Tifosi thought it was a ripoff.
  • Hint: This is not a Fiero or MR2. The clue is more related to actual offense the car’s name evoked.

Again, I feel the solution to this riddle may be called Ferrari Mondial.

Car 3
  • Being trendy can also be exciting.
  • Hint: There is a trend among high-end manufacturers, and it’s not an all-together bad thing.

Hm. Could this be the Bentley Bentayga, then? A lot of high-end manufacturers are moving, or have moved, in the luxury SUV market with cars which would be astonishing if they didn't look like pimped-up vans.

Car 4
  • If it looks like a race car and drives like a race car but, does that make it a race car?
  • Hint: Not the result of homologation.

Yeah, that's the Radical RXC Turbo alright.

Car 5
  • Something is missing.
  • Hint: ‘nuff said!

That "'nuff said" would lead me to believe that the overwhelming majority saying that it could be the wheel-deficient Polaris Slingshot is right.

Car 6

• Representing a period of absolute dominance.
  • Hint: You don’t have to be a diva to drive this car, but it doesn’t hurt.

Hm, the hint suggests this is an affordable car popular with celebrities and racers alike. I can't really think of a car that fits the bill. Oh, well, I guess I'll know tomorrow?

Car 7
  • It was both the beginning and the end for this model.
  • Hint: You have seen this car in Forza games before, but not for some time.

Okay, this could be the DMC-12.

Last edited:
Hmm. My guess for car 7 is the Honda Del Sol, as it was short lived, hasn't been in a Forza game since FM4, and I would imagine some have been requesting it. But it could be a number of other cars though.

Or #7 is a stillborn concept car that vanished as quickly as it came, like the Chrysler ME-412. Or the Protomotors Spirra from FM2. Both of which make little sense, IMO. Or the Saab 9-3 Turbo X

• The Tifosi thought it was a ripoff.
  • Hint: This is not a Fiero or MR2. The clue is more related to actual offense the car’s name evoked.
'64 Pontiac GTO
Could be a 1971 Mitsubishi Galant GTO MR. Or a 1991 Mitsubishi GTO VR4. Or a 1974 Pontiac GTO.

It gets harder and harder. Which would be the long-awaited vehicle? The Radical RXC? The Polaris Slingshot?

The BMW I8, perhaps. Hoping 5 is the Morgan 3-wheeler instead of the Polaris Ugly©. Absolutely no idea for #1, not sure for #2, #3 is possibly the Bentayga or the F-Pace or aforementioned I8, #4 most likely the Radical.

#7 might also be one of the Weissmanns that was in FM4, but I'm really leaning more towards a SAAB. I'd much rather see the 99 Turbo come back (with rally parts!) than the Viggen or the 9-3TurboX, however.

1982-Saab-99-Turbo-Front.jpg

Hnnnng.

For clue #6, there was a car called the Diva that had some racing success in the 1960s (not what I'd call dominant, but still) which is something that strikes me as obscure enough that T10/PG would want to include it.

http://www.racingsportscars.com/make/Diva.html

Car 1 - Probably not likely but I'm gonna just guess that it's the BMW 3.0 Hommage
Car 2 - 1965 Pontiac GTO
Car 3 - I think this is definitely a modern luxury SUV of some kind, most likely the Jaguar F-Pace or Bentley Bentagya
Car 4 - Sticking with Radical RXC, although it could still be the P1 LM as well
Car 6 - Mercedes AMG GTR?
Car 7 - Hudson Hornet or Delorean DMC-12

Last edited:
1996 HSV GTSR

Didn't have to wait long for PG to add the next most Aussie thing after OZ itself. :lol:

Some odd choices mixed in there but it looks like the most consistent pack in terms of vehicle desirability. Eager to give more than half of them a go.

That's a bloody brilliant pack, and glad to see we're getting the Morgan 3-Wheeler! I know it will be the car that I'll drive the most out of these seven.

A lot of those cars I didn't really expect - the F-Pace and AMG GT R seemed far too recent to be included in an early FH3 DLC, to be honest.

P.S. THE 3-WHEELER IN BLIZZARD MOUNTAIN'S SNOW.

I think it's strange that they add cars such as the Savanna RX-7 and Supra MKIII when they skipped the Nissan 300ZX and Mitsubishi GTO for the default lineup, both of which are already modeled for Xbox One.

I think it's strange that they add cars such as the Savanna RX-7 and Supra MKIII when they skipped the Nissan 300ZX and Mitsubishi GTO for the default lineup, both of which are already modeled for Xbox One.
They could easily be forzathon prizes

Can't say I knew what that Bentley was, but it looks pretty cool. They got the AMG GT-R pretty quickly, came considering it was only revealing early this year. The HSV is definitely an interesting choice but should fun at the very least. And of course the Morgan will be a ball of fun.

Back