Delayed April 2015

• Thread starter ChrisWAFC
  • 370 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to pick my second vacation last night at work, I chose March 20th-27th so I am hoping this game doesn't get delayed or that was a waste of a vacation week. :lol: If all else fails I still have a 2 week vacation in September, if it gets delayed again surely it will be available by then.

I know someone who did the same for the last release date, i think we should be good this time around tho.

I just can't wait for this GT Killer :)

Has anyone received email from Bestbuy that the game was delayed? Strangely I received an email this morning with release date showing 12/31/15 as place holder but BB site is still showing 3/17.

Has anyone received email from Bestbuy that the game was delayed? Strangely I received an email this morning with release date showing 12/31/15 as place holder but BB site is still showing 3/17.
If you hear it from SMS, then it's delayed. Don't worry about it unless that happens.👍

damn, after reading this i asked gamestop in my town and they told me delayed again to a general post summer. don't know if they are reliable. i don't think they are even if they told me about the first delay before sms announcement.

Yep I did too. You'd think we were still in the stone ages where they couldn't release game updates online :rolleyes: RELEASE THE GAME ALREADY, cause I can't stand it any more :lol:

What is going to release first, a new Legend Of Zelda or PCars?

Jerome

Game.co.uk has released date as TBC 2015. I'm sure it said 20/3 before.

*edit* Just checked my eReceipt from December - it said March, so something has changed...

Last edited:
Best Buy has changed the release date to 'Not Yet Announced'

Just looked at their twitter feed though, and ProjectCars re-tweeted someone's count down to March. That gives me hope.

Last edited:
Would like to hear a bit about the ps4 versions... We know a lot about the PC already.
As far as I can see they are identical except for a couple of things:

1. Console has slightly lower graphics. PC would be on ultra (max) PS4 on high.
2. No livery editor on console as far as we know today.
3. Console will likely have slightly less cars on track but it's not finalized quite yet. We already have XBox pictures with 32 cars lined up for a standing start. We know that PC is capable of 50+ cars but it takes a substantial PC to do so.

I preorder the game 5 minutes ago in a gamestop store and paid. Game delayed to 15/05/2015. The salesman is a friend and showed me the database, they received yesterday the new date. Just for your info they noticed me the first delay in october10 days before it officially happened. Also on amazon italy release date for the limited has been removed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back