Delayed April 2015

• Thread starter ChrisWAFC
  • 370 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that 2015 is here, it would be nice if we could get some clarification on the Wii U's "2015" release window.

View attachment 283378

Yes, I am prepared. Although I doubt it will be required, you can clearly see the progress they make daily with the individual builds.

They were already making great progress before the delay. :D

The latest Xbox dev kits have some great additions for devs, access to core 7 and esram improvements, I hope these will be implemented into PCARS but they certainly wouldn't have been if it wasn't for the delay so another +1 for the delay.

I wonder how this will affect FM6 development.

Well lets remember that this is a PCARS thread but more CPU could result in them being able to add more cars on circuit or help add weather without the FPS dropping, but 80% access to an extra core on a CPU which is more at home in a toaster I do not think it will be significant gain.
Can't help but laugh..now in my sig:lol:

^ Here you go:

244wbw6.png

Well lets remember that this is a PCARS thread but more CPU could result in them being able to add more cars on circuit or help add weather without the FPS dropping, but 80% access to an extra core on a CPU which is more at home in a toaster I do not think it will be significant gain.
Thanks. Make me feel good about my 400 pound toaster :grumpy:

Thanks. Make me feel good about my 400 pound toaster :grumpy:
Get some good 1080p toast though, with some optimization you could go up to 1440p and possibly 4K toast by the end of the generation! Sorry but shopping around for a PC parts I did catch on to how underwhelming the next gen CPU's (X1 & PS4 have same CPU) are and I've been infected by the PC master race, although you should never underestimate how deadly toaster CPU's can be!

Get some good 1080p toast though, with some optimization you could go up to 1440p and possibly 4K toast by the end of the generation! Sorry but shopping around for a PC parts I did catch on to how underwhelming the next gen CPU's (X1 & PS4 have same CPU) are and I've been infected by the PC master race, although you should never underestimate how deadly toaster CPU's can be!

Don't feel too bad me, I do have a ps4, it's what I'm getting pcars for. From what I've seen in articles the game is struggling to match the target 60 fps 1080p on xb1, hopefully the delay can help with this as much as possible.

Don't feel too bad me, I do have a ps4, it's what I'm getting pcars for. From what I've seen in articles the game is struggling to match the target 60 fps 1080p on xb1, hopefully the delay can help with this as much as possible.
I have both so it will be interesting to see the differences!

For some reason I have a feeling that the game is going to be delayed again...

For some reason the day it was delayed I wondered if there would be multiple GT style delays.

Still hard for me to get properly excited by it with the lack of G25 support though.

Now that 2015 is here, it would be nice if we could get some clarification on the Wii U's "2015" release window.
Some men just want to see the world burn

After multiple bad launches I would rather have a delayed game than a rushed one with millions of updates everyday

@Rubencho -- With the 8GB base model Wii Us out there, I don't think Slightly Mad can really afford a million updates. After the delays so far, I'm pretty confident SMS will take the time they need, but they could also narrow it down from "2015". Quarter/season?

@Rubencho -- With the 8GB base model Wii Us out there, I don't think Slightly Mad can really afford a million updates. After the delays so far, I'm pretty confident SMS will take the time they need, but they could also narrow it down from "2015". Quarter/season?
I don't mind if it is delayed again, it's for its own good. I have a crappy internet speed at my country so it's a real pain in the !@# to download anything really... I curse every time GT6 has a 1gb+ patch as it doesn't have a resume feature I have to download it all again... that is another reason why I decided to buy PCars for PC

I had to pick my second vacation last night at work, I chose March 20th-27th so I am hoping this game doesn't get delayed or that was a waste of a vacation week. :lol: If all else fails I still have a 2 week vacation in September, if it gets delayed again surely it will be available by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back