Delayed April 2015

• Thread starter ChrisWAFC
  • 370 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh craphh! Was looking forward to a November review.

Oh well, that's good then.. more refinements and fine-tuning.

Now I'm going to be even more excited, curious and anxious all at the same time.

Ai yaii... gotta ease off the coffee!

AC, Driveclub, The Crew, Assasins Creed Unity (maybe), GTA V on PS4, some free PS+ games, The Order 1886... Oh and I still have Tomb Raider in my backlog on the PS3. :D

Forza Horizon 2, FM5, GTA V on XBone, Euro Truck Sim 2, Trials Gold, Project CARS, and maybe something else will take my fancy.

So what is everyone going to play until march? I'm going with GT6.

When I've time to set up I'll drive on the PC with GTR2 and Game Stock Car Extreme. I have hundreds of modded tracks to explore across both of these excellent games. I'll also further explore Race 07. All of those give me so much more than I get from GT5 or 6 although I'm sure I'll be looking at the new features of Gran Turismo 6 if and when they get released.

When I have less time I'll play on the PS4, I'll play a bit of Driveclub, Battlefield 4 and The Last of Us remastered.

Plenty to be going on with until March.

well, i be on GT6 for a while then when Christmas comes i be a Xbox One owner therefore playing CODAW, Metro Redux and Destiny

I will be playing a bit of GT6, Driveclub, Forza 5, Forza Horizon 2, COD AW, MLB 14, NBA 2K15, FIFA15 and Battlefield 4 should keep me going for awhile.

Am I allowed to answer that question with "pCARS beta on the PC"?

I'll also be playing GT6, Assetto Corsa, GRiD Autosport, Richard Burns Rally, DiRT 3, maybe RaceRoom Experience, Star Citizen and maybe I'll buy into Elite-Dangerous as well around Christmas...

GT6, various older games that I never got around to playing/finishing, and Clash of Clans while I try to figure out a decent computer I can get on the cheap.

Same here. I don't mind bypassing FM5 and H2, if the PS4 PCARS version overtakes the X1, which it could, since games are primarily being made with the PC and PS4 in mind, and getting mildly toned down to accommodate the X1.

That and GT7. Hope I can pick it up by next year if not this one. Great time to be a gamer!

Same here. I don't mind bypassing FM5 and H2, if the PS4 PCARS version overtakes the X1, which it could, since games are primarily being made with the PC and PS4 in mind, and getting mildly toned down to accommodate the X1.

That and GT7. Hope I can pick it up by next year if not this one. Great time to be a gamer!
I have the ps4 and xb1, and I would say go with the ps4 because I believe it is the better console. The Forzas are decent games, but you could always get an xb1 later as well.

@GranTurismo guy Yeah you're right.. by the time I get an X1, the console and games would be far cheaper.

Plus, I'm now reasonably convinced (plenty of facts on the web), a PS4 is far closer to a high-end gaming PC, as opposed to the X1, which is probably not even among the ranks.

Sad.... but I'm sure that won't stop T10 from making killer Forza games in future.

@GranTurismo guy Yeah you're right.. by the time I get an X1, the console and games would be far cheaper.

Plus, I'm now reasonably convinced (plenty of facts on the web), a PS4 is far closer to a high-end gaming PC, as opposed to the X1, which is probably not even among the ranks.

Sad.... but I'm sure that won't stop T10 from making killer Forza games in future.
Yes, I definitely recommend an xb1 for forza 5 and the upcoming 6.

Shucks, I'd get an X1 JUST for Forza, I don't care how inferior the hardware is, that's how much I love the franchise.

THEN... I'll most likely tighten the belt and start saving for a PS4!

Gotta love em... gotta have em... exciting future possibilities! *PCARS, GT7 etc..*
I'd still go for the ps4 before the Xbox. You could even get the anniversary edition ps4 that's coming soon.

I can only recommend trying iRacing. I already forgot about AC and Pcars... And 1 month ago I was freaking out for Pcars...

I will buy Pcars surely. But I dont care about the waiting time till March anymore.

Damn! I didn't even know it was suppose to be released in November! Oh well, 3 more months then.

Are you prepared to face more delays? I'm just saying, there could be a 'what if' somewhere in here.

Just saying...

image.jpg

Yes, I am prepared. Although I doubt it will be required, you can clearly see the progress they make daily with the individual builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back