Deltawing just went missing! UPDATE: Reappeared, but got a child.

• Thread starter dr_slump
  • 609 comments

What's your emotional status now?

• Total voters
Car List Update 1196 --> 1207

New to GT6
Acura NSX CONCEPT '13
DeltaWing 2013 DeltaWing
DeltaWing sponsored by Nissan at LeMans 2012
Honda NSX CONCEPT '13
Lexus LFA Nürburgring Package '12
Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo
Toyota GAZOO Racing TOYOTA 86 #166 '12

GT5 Carryover
Citroën C4 WRC '08
Ford Focus RS WRC 07 '08
Subaru IMPREZA WRC 2008
Suzuki SX4 WRC '08

Still missing the Red Bull X2014/F, X2014/S, X2014/J, the BMW M4, and 27 future Vision GT cars.

New to GT6
Acura NSX CONCEPT '13
DeltaWing 2013 DeltaWing
Honda NSX CONCEPT '13

GT5 Carryover
Citroën C4 WRC '08
Ford Focus RS WRC 07 '08
Subaru IMPREZA WRC 2008
Suzuki SX4 WRC '08

Still missing the Red Bull X2014/F, X2014/S, X2014/J, the BMW M4, and 27 future Vision GT cars.

The vision cars are not done yet, but through updates they will arrive.

New to GT6
Acura NSX CONCEPT '13
DeltaWing 2013 DeltaWing
Honda NSX CONCEPT '13

GT5 Carryover
Citroën C4 WRC '08
Ford Focus RS WRC 07 '08
Subaru IMPREZA WRC 2008
Suzuki SX4 WRC '08

Don't forget that Mario Andretti thing.

Yep 2012 deltawing is the black Nissan one and the Silver one is 2013. :cheers:
You bet! 👍
37. DeltaWing 2013 DeltaWing

38. DeltaWing sponsored by Nissan at LeMans 2012

http://www.gran-turismo.com/local/jp/data1/products/gt6/carlist_en.html

:)

How awesome is that. I was dying to get the feel of that car, and now we're getting both 👍 Another positive point for PD.

In my mind, this car shouldn't even turn, so maybe driving it in the game will help me understand how it actually works and feels. I'm very happy.

How awesome is that. I was dying to get the feel of that car, and now we're getting both 👍 Another positive point for PD.

In my mind, this car shouldn't even turn, so maybe driving it in the game will help me understand how it actually works and feels. I'm very happy.

Now Le mans will be fun trying to overtake in one of these. :lol:

Indeed, I'm really surprised and glad to have both Deltawings in the game. It's gonna rock! :D:tup:

I just had a thought, this is the first contemporary ALMS car Gran Turismo has had for years, ALMS had a close relationship with Forza over it's last years.

So now Deltawing is Back and has brought his extremely shiny new friend, that's another box to tick off my "things that are putting me off from buying GT6" list.

New to GT6
Acura NSX CONCEPT '13
DeltaWing 2013 DeltaWing
Honda NSX CONCEPT '13

GT5 Carryover
Citroën C4 WRC '08
Ford Focus RS WRC 07 '08
Subaru IMPREZA WRC 2008
Suzuki SX4 WRC '08

Thanks a lot for this, but in the future, please don't go around posting the same content too much, just posting it in the master car list would've sufficed.

I'd love to know how it's a "dumbass car", considering it's hailed by many as an amazing feat of technology...

Nice to see the litigation has been quickly solved (at least as far as GT is concerned). And 2 for the price of one is yet another good surprise, thank you PD. Really looking forward to test this unusual car.👍

Great news, not only is it back but we end up with two. It worked even better then I thought 👍

I'd love to know how it's a "dumbass car", considering it's hailed by many as an amazing feat of technology...

In my opinion it's not a real car anymore. Just like the X2010 and newer. In my opinion F1 "cars" are pushing the right to be labeld a car too. They are glass-fiber bodies with upside-down down aircraft wings and a fast engine. Well, great. Same as a NASCAR car, steeltube frame with a steel body and a pretty fast engine. Marvellous.

And don't come at me with: "Do you even know the definition of a car?", yes I do. But still. :P

So basically, anything that isn't production based is not a car to you?

Also, kinda find the X2010 to be abit of an unfair comparison since its not (functionally) real.

So basically, anything that isn't production based is not a car to you?

Also, kinda find the X2010 to be abit of an unfair comparison since its not (functionally) real.

That's one way of looking at it, but no, I don't think so. It's hard to explain... Is "going too far" approppriate? Technology- and speed-wise etc. I know we all want to go faster and faster, but the X2010 etc. was just stupid. There's a line.

That's one way of looking at it, but no, I don't think so. It's hard to explain... Is "going too far" approppriate?

I think "Over-the-top" might be you're trying to go for.

I think "Over-the-top" might be you're trying to go for.

Perhaps. I just thought of something, the shapes, forms and looks too. They don't look like cars we're all used to anymore either.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd like to test the Deltawing, and drive with the F1 cars, sure, no problem, but they're still not proper cars in my opinion, haha. I guess it's just me or my gut feeling towards these over-the-top cars. I'm a great fan of JDM cars, maybe that's what's changing my opinion on the over-the-top cars. :P

Back