Deltawing just went missing! UPDATE: Reappeared, but got a child.

• Thread starter dr_slump
  • 609 comments

What's your emotional status now?

• Total voters
Don't do this. Seriously.

They'll know you want the car just by posting on this thread. Adding him on facebook then spam is very, VERY wrong as facebook is something personal, not corporate.

I understand... PD isn't on Twitter, right?

- Panoz got tired of PD because they are lazy sometimes. (Maybe they saw the sound room :lol:)
- PD maybe got problems with AAR or problems with licensing.
You'd assume that they've sorted out the licensing by now, so that's unlikely. Or so I think.
I bet my left nut it's Panoz being crankypants.

We've been through situations like this before. Sooner or later we'll get an ambiguous response from Kaz as to the reason it was removed. If it is in fact removed due to legal reasons, would it be too much to ask for the GT6 demo in the PS store now so that others can experience it? I wonder sometimes how many cars were modeled and just not released due to licensing issues? I guess only time will tell? Thanks PD, you guys never fail in making us worry.

Someone should do a Kaz version of this:
101020-limes.jpg

And instead make it say "Why can't I hold all of these cars?"

They'll know you want the car just by posting on this thread. Adding him on facebook then spam is very, VERY wrong as facebook is something personal, not corporate.

Hum, I don't think that they care this whole lot about GTP community.

But I agree with you. Express your disappointments in a healthy way. Bothering him don't look so mature.

I sent a very polite message to DeltaWing racing, hoping they are not involved in the car disappearing from the game.

We'll see if they respond.

+1.

Spamming Kaz on his facebook only makes you look childish. And we don't even know the whole story yet, everyone is over reacting.

It was meant to be a one-off entry and it is far out-living it's welcome in sportscars, it contributes NOTHING to the on-track action and it struggles to stay ahead of the GTE cars in ALMS, Panoz are actually taking the p*ss with this car.

0:28, Delta wing blows the doors off of a LMP1

I sent a very polite message to DeltaWing racing, hoping they are not involved in the car disappearing from the game.

We'll see if they respond.

I did a couple hours back as well.

Why did they remove the delta wing, this car was the car I was most looking foreword to, and right when I started to get hyped about this game and then I get disappointed again. REALLY PD!

Why did they remove the delta wing, this car was the car I was most looking foreword to, and right when I started to get hyped about this game and then I get disappointed again. REALLY PD!
because Panoz is sueing due to its resemblance to Nissans ZEOD, or whatever its called

0:28, Delta wing blows the doors off of a LMP1

That's nothing special, it's basically a faster car catching and passing a slower car which happens to have greater top speed, like when Vettel in a Red Bull passes Hulkenberg in the Sauber.

Back