Describe Your Sex Life Only Using Movie Titles

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solid Lifters
  • 282 comments
  • 100,907 views
The Expendables
 
Am I the only one who thinks that half of these don't make any sense?
 
Followed by a trip to the clinic.

Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey
 
That reminds me, I must put my coat on and go down to the park.


Spy Kids.
 
Living the dream.

Breakfast At Tiffany's
 
The Lion King
The Jungle Book
Snow White
Blow
Beauty and the Beast
Meet Dave


Just a couple off the top of my head.
 
blow-1.jpg


Ninja-Edit: Curses!
 
I thought it was so funny, I'll post it again. :lol:


The Man with the Smallest Penis in Existence and the Electron Microscope Technician Who Loved Him


Yes it does.
 
Snatch.
Driving Miss Daisy.
The Beaver.
The Black Hole.
 
Drive Angry
Shark Night

.... both in 3D! :crazy:
 
Kevin and Perry Go Large... :ouch: :lol:
 
That reminds me, I must put my coat on and go down to the park.


Spy Kids.

:lol: Do you think Toys 'R' Us is still open? :D :sly:
 
The Elephant Man
For a Few Dollars More
How to Train Your Dragon
 
The Hand that rocks the cradle.
 
8mm :(
8 Mile :scared:
 
Tremors
Battle of the Bulge
The Greatest Story Ever Told


I have 2 others, but I think it would be best not to mention them here
:lol:
 
Last edited:
Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
 
Batteries not Included.
 
The Good the Bad and the Ugly
 
South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut
 
Carry On Screaming.
 
Inception
 
Back