Describe Your Sex Life Only Using Movie Titles

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solid Lifters
  • 282 comments
  • 100,907 views
O Brother Where Art Thou? :sick:

Let the Right One In.
 
Clash of the titans (it is actually better in 3d)
 
The Titanic
 
Sideways :sly:

& The matchstick men & 8mm :ouch::nervous::indiff::sick:
 
Jai
Quite clever actually, considering it sinks..
I was going more for the fact that it's big actually
 
I was going more for the fact that it's big actually

Not broken in half, frozen and being rapidly abandoned?

Since you're 13, yours should be "Megamind".
 
Not broken in half, frozen and being rapidly abandoned?

Since you're 13, yours should be "Megamind".
True. I didn't think of that at the time. Megamind, :grumpy:
 
Star Trek IV: The Undiscovered Country

Or something that sounds like that...
 
Snatch seems good :D

Man, I looked through the movie top250 to find a suiting title and some titles get a whole different meaning while seeing them with this mindset. Like The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers :D
 
leepangfu
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Eww.

No offense, Jon.

- - - - -

Top Gun
Risky Business
Mission(ary) Impossible

Seeing a theme there...

As Good as it Gets
The "Sword" in the "Stone"
Over the Hedge
 
Sorry for another title that doesn't describe me but here's another one you shouldn't look at with this mindset: Toy Story
 
leepangfu
Sorry for another title that doesn't describe me but here's another one you shouldn't look at with this mindset: Toy Story
Already been said. Likely multiple times. ;)

Mine probably have been, too...
 
The Naked Gun
The Naked Mile
Puss In Boots

OK the last one was kinda disgusting :lol:

Not broken in half, frozen and being rapidly abandoned?

As well as now being filled to the brim with salty liquid.
 
City's lickers?

Over the Hedge. :sick:
 
Ahahah I read so many of these each one is so funny.
 
lock stock and 2 smoking barrels

Rocky
 
Any which way but loose :lol:

"Right boob Clyde!"
 
Not that it has anything to do with the actual movies, but the titles are pretty good for the discussion:

8 1/2

All About Eve

They're classics too.
 
30 minutes or less.
 
Gone in Sixty Seconds
 
masterrawad
if I had a US nickel for every time I saw that and your other post...

What the movie? or a post in here with that movie?
 
Back