DIRT 3 Video Thread

• Thread starter MrSchwarz
  • 268 comments
I wasn't trying to critique it, he asked for our thoughts which isn't limited to just positive notes..

I was just trolling with you :P I've only seen you say anything about drawings (And various Anime fanart) so this was a surprise.

And yes I have and played the game... I even keep a thread here up-to-date.

Cool, care to show it?

Dirt 3 is actually the only rally racing I've done besides GT5 events. I just purchased it today. Here's my first event at Finland.

I think you guys will be seeing alot more of these from me. While the 30 second craziness is quite funny, being able to post an entire run is just flat out gratifying.

eddyac
Had a REALLY close call at 6th gear!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lai7Zb64Dc0">YouTube Link</a>

Holy moly! Some heavy steering and good reactions required there!

My g27 was going mad , I didn't even saw him at first that's why I didn't braked but I was Like woahhh after I passed him...

AOS-
Yes I have played the game. I keep a thread up-to-date here.
Cool, care to show it?

Late response, but it was the friends list directory. Wiegert and I organized the time-trial event that ran a year or two ago.

Anyway, I have a new recording device and a new record to show off. For those who recently got the game, you can treat this like a challenge to top this time:

I have decided to start a DiRT 3 online video series, here is my first one.

Excuse the driving, my first time back playing in ages, love the game though!

Interest had been on the decline for a while, finally declared derelict once people got tired of Showdown, which was fairly quick by my understanding.

I don't think my driving would warrant a video regardless.

I bought another copy on STEAM when it was like $12. Hope they get rid of GFWL soon. Then I will reinstall it via steam so I can forget the DVD, and not have to have it in the drive all the time.

Last edited:
Back