DIRTY ENDURANCE RACING LEAGUE (DERL)

• Thread starter JKRACING23
  • 5,290 comments
You realize everyone makes the same joke about you not showing up. So why did you leave?

And try to find me in this big city. It's probably a lot easier to find you cause I just have to find a big house with 4 crappy chevys outside.

You realize everyone makes the same joke about you not showing up. So why did you leave?

And try to find me in this big city. It's probably a lot easier to find you cause I just have to find a big house with 4 crappy chevys outside.
Because I chose to play 2k instead and Er is the only other person who has ever said that and I couldn't tell if he was mocking me or you.

Because I chose to play 2k instead and Er is the only other person who has ever said that and I couldn't tell if he was mocking me or you.

So you didn't race with us when you weren't busy didn't say a word to any of us and left. I don't know why you like that game every time we hear you playing it your freaking out and getting angery.

The U.K. Race is street.

Last edited:
So you didn't race with us when you weren't busy didn't say a word to any of us and left. I don't know why you like that game every time we hear you playing it your freaking out and getting angery.

The U.K. Race is street.
Cool story bro.

Races in this order
550HP 750KG Formula GTs at Indy SS
470pp Chryslers track vote
550pp Touring Cars track vote (No Alfa 155 or Vauxhall/Opel Calibra)
370pp FF hondas track vote

I was pushing Gogo down the back straight then for some reason he went into the grass and going into 3 he came up into me cause he was on the grass and couldn't go anywhere and steve and I guess DJ where above me so I ran into them cause I had no where to go. Then in the aftermath as I'm trying to get going again steve runs into me on the short shoot. I seriously had no where to go as soon as I saw Gogo going into the grass I knew something bad was probably going to happen but it happened so late and on the last lap I'm not going back off.

I was pushing Gogo down the back straight then for some reason he went into the grass and going into 3 he came up into me cause he was on the grass and couldn't go anywhere and steve and I guess DJ where above me so I ran into them cause I had no where to go. Then in the aftermath as I'm trying to get going again steve runs into me on the short shoot. I seriously had no where to go as soon as I saw Gogo going into the grass I knew something bad was probably going to happen but it happened so late and on the last lap I'm not going back off.

HAHAHA, yeah sorry about that. I think I put a couple tires on the grass and thats why I crashed lol. Other than that it was a pretty fun night.:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Races in this order
500pp Rally Cars Chamonix full (Must have Rally Car or WRC in name)
550pp BASE MODEL cars must have base model in name Track vote
350pp FF 1980s track vote
400pp Toyota Yaris/Vitz track vote

Last edited:
The 43 team is a bunch of cheaters. :lol:
IMG_1546.PNG

DJ and i tried the fuel mileage race in the Auto Unions, and we couldn't make the first hairpin w/o reversing! Great at high speed of course though.

Back