Disney+ MCU

• Thread starter 05XR8
  • 435 comments
Yay, more hype.

«squints»

That... can't be official, whatever that thumbnail claims. It looks like it's cut together (very badly in places; the library at Kamar Taj scene looks awful) from existing footage - and Marvel is hardly going to tease that Ant Man survives the next film just before it's released and over two years before the pursuant film.

First Episode of Secret Invasion done. Damn.
God damn.
And I was just thinking how much she was growing into the role. Guess veteran superspies don't pack body armour in the MCU.

Meanwhile, plummy voiced Brit spymistress Sonya Farnsworth might be a descendant of World War II comics heroine Spitfire.

[EDIT]And her dad Union Jack as someone on another forum reminded me.

Last edited:
Question concerning the ending of episode 2:
Did Nick Fury marry a Skrull, or did he marry a human who has since been replaced by a Skrull?

Loki Season 2. Me and the wife said screw this. We’ll wait for the season to be over. Damn cliffhanger in Ep.1. :lol: Watch the end credits.

Last edited:
Wow. Just got a notification, Disney+ going up from $120/year to $140/year. On debut, it was $90. I already cancelled my Netflix subscription, leaving Prime and Stan.

Loki S2 mid season trailer? WTAF?

And Echo trailer (literally just one big spoiler)

1699401880797.png

1699401664207.png

Watched Loki S2 up to last week. It’s been one big cliffhanger. Good stuff.
I watched Deadpool 2 again. Really want to see if The Juggernaut and Professor X will ever be in the same room. This was one of my favourite cartoon episodes ever.

Last edited:
Simple story. I missed some Easter eggs if there were any. Liked the art direction. Felt like Blade Runner meets Bubble Gum Crisis.

Simple story. I missed some Easter eggs if there were any. Liked the art direction. Felt like Blade Runner meets Bubble Gum Crisis.
Seth Green is no Howard The Duck.

I hope Detective Nebby is going to take that silly fin off her head before the season finale reunion if there is one. She doesn't need it since Irani Rael snapped Yondu's arrow in two.

Last edited:
Seth Green is no Howard The Duck.

I hope Detective Nebby is going to take that stupid fin off her head before the season finale reunion if there is one. She doesn't need it since Irani Rael snapped Yondu's arrow in two.
I’ll take it as The Watcher said, “In this universe”. I know they have to pay off the events of Season 1.
Glad the episodes are each day, like afterschool cartoons.

Today's episode had a much happier ending than I was expecting. Nice to see a serious Thor as well as he hasn't been around for quite awhile.

Now... what the heck is a Kehhori??

Last edited:
Today's episode had a much happier ending than I was expecting. Nice to see a serious Thor as well as he hasn't been around for quite awhile.

Now... what the heck is a Kehhori??
I don't really think it's a spoiler, but here's an image of Kahhori.
kahhori_standingpose_co3_v002.jpg
About the character:

"What If…? asks what would happen if the Tesseract fell to Earth and landed in the sovereign Haudenosaunee Confederacy before the colonization of America.

The Tesseract takes on a new life and a new mythology, transforming a lake into a gateway to the stars and leading Kahhori, a young Mohawk woman, on a quest to discover her power."

It sounds to me a bit like what if the Haudenosaunee Confederacy was like Wakanda with their own source of power.

Back