DLC release discussion (Some note in first post)

• Thread starter TCSdisable
  • 1,033 comments
KAZPIRATE.jpg

kazcash.jpg

GT6 will be ready the year 2042 LOL

Come on I'm not a PD critic but all these testimonies and issues are from multiple sources around the world....please PD remove the region lock now!

I have to admit, this has come as a shock to me.... Although in saying that the only DLC I own are the Chromeline cars.....

I have 2 accounts on my PS3 - my girlfriends (Irish account) and my own (UK account) - although I live in Ireland

I very nearly bought myself a €20 PSN card last night in preparation today, with the intention of putting it on the girlfriends account, and using it as the Parent account so to speak, and then get the DLC for my account, and letting her spend the rest on PS Home.....

I'm unemployed so money is extremely tight as it is, so I'm damned if PD expect me to spend double just for us both to enjoy the new content (Girlfriend loves GT too by the way ;) )

Hopefully PD/Sony will sort this out, as I have been like a kid waiting for Christmas since I heard about the DLC!

Thankyou to everybody for effectively saving me money for the time being that can be put to better use! :)

Makes you wonder how sony\pd will try to fix this especially to people who made multiple purchases of the same item.

Unless they just say "tough, that's how it is."

My faith in Sony is really starting to fade this year. I'm starting to sway towards the Xbox for next gen.

And for those that dont have a second online account - are finishing the game on the main account... wanted to use the DLC to start a new game with a second offline user and bought the DLC before Sony warned about the DLC being tyed to an account???? yes because when Sony warned about the DLC being tyed to an account I allready had bought the DLC...

he guys, I just got the gear dlc from the dutch psn store.
and the thing that bugs me is that most of it is just random gear.

like chopper 16 ,17, 22 and scorpion suits 1, 10 ,13

I got a total of 28 gears witch i already got.
didn't really expect that!

he guys, I just got the gear dlc from the dutch psn store.
and the thing that bugs me is that most of it is just random gear.

like chopper 16 ,17, 22 and scorpion suits 1, 10 ,13

I got a total of 28 gears witch i already got.
didn't really expect that!

does not pay to be Nice... just kidding ... Im sorry...

*Possible Spoiler*

I now have the DLC and love it! Can't tell much difference between the X2010 and X2011 apart from the rear wing adding slightly more rear downforce resulting in slightly better cornering. My X2010s have 1556 hp after oil changes while the X2011 has 1588 hp after the first 20 km and first oil change. So not really that much difference but still an epic car.

The other cars I havent yet driven all of them but I've driven the R33 and R34 Skylines, and the Dodge Charger. All are pretty good cars and I think any JDM fan will instantly fall in love with the R33. I haven't driven anything else yet but I wont spoil too much for those that don't yet have it or Americans that have to wait another week.

That said however, the extra week of waiting will be well worth it.

Time to hit the complaints thread and make this number 1 priority, as this block makes little sense. As long as it's on one system why should you need to lock it one account, I don't get the logic. Same system with sub accounts attached to the system should theoretically be allowed to use the DLC, just like the stealth DLC and Chromeline DLC. This seems more like Sony stipulation than PD doing, notice the free stuff you can use between accounts on the same system, so I think since PD is charging for this Sony wanted to be stringent and basically a pain in the ass.

SavageEvil
Time to hit the complaints thread and make this number 1 priority, as this block makes little sense. As long as it's on one system why should you need to lock it one account, I don't get the logic. Same system with sub accounts attached to the system should theoretically be allowed to use the DLC, just like the stealth DLC and Chromeline DLC. This seems more like Sony stipulation than PD doing, notice the free stuff you can use between accounts on the same system, so I think since PD is charging for this Sony wanted to be stringent and basically a pain in the ass.

I fear this may be the price we have to pay for letting game saves work on any system, given the choice, since I have had a PS3 fail recently, I'm happy to live with this restriction. But they maybe could have warned people a bit better just before they clicked "purchase".

Back