Operation Ivy Messages 76 Turku Jul 27, 2014 #1 It will affect my decision on what color to get it in
J Jbaffoh Messages 1,174 So Cal Messages Whisper_Crew Jul 27, 2014 #2 Some yes, some no. No: Carbon and Dark Mat Gray Concept. Yes: Nightshade Not sure about others. Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
ibnumgt1 Messages 725 Kuala Lumpur Messages ibnumgt1 Jul 27, 2014 #3 The only paint chips are the Carbon and Dark Mat Gray Concept, just like what @Jbaffoh said. You can acquire the other paint chips though.
The only paint chips are the Carbon and Dark Mat Gray Concept, just like what @Jbaffoh said. You can acquire the other paint chips though.
Azure Flare Daihatsu Midget is Love. Daihatsu Midget is Life. (Banned) Messages 9,871 Messages race_emhard Jul 28, 2014 #4 Mine is in that sexy Atlantic Blue. I can have more in that color as well. I've seen an '11 Elise in Nightshade, I may get a 2nd one just to have that color, even if I never use it.
Mine is in that sexy Atlantic Blue. I can have more in that color as well. I've seen an '11 Elise in Nightshade, I may get a 2nd one just to have that color, even if I never use it.