Do you play Gt3 to get 100% or just to drive?

• Thread starter Acidman
  • 81 comments
I play it just to get sweet cars and tune the hell out of them. I think i only have about 44% complete and i have no intention what so ever of getting 100% i just like to drive. :D

Now that I have 100%, generally to drive. I quite enjoyed getting to 100%, especially early on when it was quite hard work to get advancements.

I'll go for completion until I get to about 90% and there's boring races like the vitz series left. Then I may do 1 or 2 percent a week. The rest of the time I just love to drive.

I'm currently playing the game working my way to 100%. This is the third time I've done this as everytime I try for 100 a new game comes out that gets my attention and I take a break for a while. When I do come back to GT3, I'm so out of practice I just start over:lol: .

The furthest I've gotten is 92.7, but one day I'll make it. I love driving games.

Originally posted by Kobayashi
I'll go for completion until I get to about 90% and there's boring races like the vitz series left. Then I may do 1 or 2 percent a week. The rest of the time I just love to drive.
Hey - that series had some of the best racing!!!

Well, apart from that Test Course race...excuse me, I have to attend to a facial tic...

just to drive and no other reason... well not actually drive but race. but 100% is not my goal...
i will never get 100% because it just isint important to me. :)

I will tell you after the weekend. I have decided to do Vitz, Vitz, Vitz until I get it or give up and settle for an incomplete game.

I play for the racing, and to get all the cars. I now have all the cars in the game (even those that you have only by buying 'em) and I havent got 100 percent. I am tunning the hell out of every car in the game. I have 9 and a half million dollras, so it's not a problem :)

Cano

race!

I PLAY TO DRIFT, but i do have 99% complete.. I ONLY HAVE 2 licenses left on the SUPER LICENSE....
1)the mazda at TRIAL MOUNTAIN
2)the viper at LAGUNA
but it still says 99% not 99.4%.. does the game stay at 99% until you get everything???

Originally posted by *SWO00OP*
I PLAY TO DRIFT, but i do have 99% complete.. I ONLY HAVE 2 licenses left on the SUPER LICENSE....
1)the mazda at TRIAL MOUNTAIN
2)the viper at LAGUNA
but it still says 99% not 99.4%.. does the game stay at 99% until you get everything???

How can you be 99% without your S license. Because you would not have been able to race the last 4 professional series and they make up more than 1%.

I generally race to win. I want to get to 100%, definitely. After that, I'll either store that card away for a rainy day and start a new game on a new card, or just piss-fart around on the same game, get the hang of drifting, stuff like that. 👍

for the enjoyment of driving the cars that in R/L id never get to drive (787b fo example)
also love the compitition of OLR for that matter

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
Play for both reasons,like trying to tune the cars and if i ever pass the super license will try for 100% :mischievous:
Buy GTC, complete it and you can get 10 million credits and licenses completed for you on GT3.

No, GTC isn't available in America.

I agree with Famine, first goal was 100% then it was just attempting to do some laps in every car around Complex String.

Yep, the String rules. My goal is to get 100% and then start a new game on a new card, keeping every car i get, so I can trade from card two to card 1 and have all the cars.

Back