Do you play Gt3 to get 100% or just to drive?

• Thread starter Acidman
  • 81 comments
Originally posted by Masterblaster
I play to drive an DO gurls

yeah ps2 games really draw in the chicks!
they really dig it when they ask "what do u do in ur spare time?" and you answer with "I play games on my ps2" :P

Originally posted by ving
yeah ps2 games really draw in the chicks!
they really dig it when they ask "what do u do in ur spare time?" and you answer with "I play games on my ps2" :P
No chit, then what do yas do wiff em, after they get all wet from goin fast around the track ?

I play to RACE!!! it's just a lot of fun to unlock cars, tracks, and tune your car until it's the best car in the field!

but one of the greatest things about GT3 is that you can tune and mess around with your car settings! until the feeling of the on the road is perfect!
it's great to race against friends in the same car but with completly different car settings!

I LIKE IT A LOT!:D

Originally posted by alibi
I play to RACE!!! it's just a lot of fun to unlock cars, tracks, and tune your car until it's the best car in the field!

but one of the greatest things about GT3 is that you can tune and mess around with your car settings! until the feeling of the on the road is perfect!
it's great to race against friends in the same car but with completly different car settings!

I LIKE IT A LOT!:D
Makes yas wonder how they can improve o a great game, necked chicks ? playin Volleyball at the finish line

Makes yas wonder how they can improve o a great game, necked chicks ? playin Volleyball at the finish line

hopefully that's 'naked' chicks! :D but that would make it better oh yeah hehehehe

how about having chicks as passangers in ur car when u drive a convertible? (just to balance the weight of course) heh

settings -> passangers -> chicks -> increase

rofl ;P

paul

Originally posted by Nightmage82
hopefully that's 'naked' chicks! :D but that would make it better oh yeah hehehehe

how about having chicks as passangers in ur car when u drive a convertible? (just to balance the weight of course) heh

settings -> passangers -> chicks -> increase

rofl ;P

paul
Rather have her polishin the knob..er... shifter

You havent done the arcade races have you ? they arent that hard with an F1 car. The first set are 2 lappers, second go rounds a 3 lapper, an the hard is a 5 lappers...
If you race in professional mode you wont get credit for the win.... i was at 72.5 % until i started to tear into the arcade events, am now at 94.8 %
I like to drive. I'm around 91.6% in one game. ANd in the 30's on the other.

For the purpose of finishing off the races and getting all the cars and the tracks to practice on... just do the races in "Hard" difficulty. That way you win all the cars and you only have to go thru the races ONE time. The game fills in all the completion dots if you win on "hard".

I doubt I'll get to 100%. I'm not anal enough to run the time trials a thousand times each to pick up enough thousandths of a sec to finally be in first place. I can beat the one at Midfield, R246, with ease. The Trial MTN one I can beat, but then I don't want to play for days after that.

Originally posted by Gil
I'm not anal enough to run the time trials a thousand times each

love that comment :D heh

but yeah ur right gil. i did most of the arcade races on hard/medium first time to get the tracks.

but i ended up doing the licenses out of boredom.

the first time i played gt2 i played it for 7 days straight and wouldnt let up until it was at 100% heh

took forever

paul

Originally posted by Nightmage82
love that comment :D heh

but yeah ur right gil. i did most of the arcade races on hard/medium first time to get the tracks.

but i ended up doing the licenses out of boredom.

the first time i played gt2 i played it for 7 days straight and wouldnt let up until it was at 100% heh

took forever

paul
I was at a point on GT-2 where I could spend an hour and get all golds on the "B" license only. Another 45 minutes to an hour would net all the rest except the "S" license.
Then with my new unmodified Spoon S2000 I'm off to Trial Mntn Enduro for 35 minutes. I net 150,000 and a Denso Sard Supra.
Then I can go to the Unlimited HP races and do another five laps at RR Valley with my new Supra, Net 50,000 cr for the win, and a Speed 12 which I sell for the 500,000.
There you have it. Nine days indicated, nothing spent, 710,000 cr in my bank and only 35 laps of racing done.:D

Now it's time to see if the Subie 22-B is available at the dealers.

Originally posted by risingson77
Oh, does that option become available when you get 100%?
Not the big hooters girls option no,.... :lol: but you can doll up the finish of your paint job with this:

Big BOOB Shine:

2A93B76F FFFFFFFF

Originally posted by Gil
I like to drive. I'm around 91.6% in one game. ANd in the 30's on the other.

For the purpose of finishing off the races and getting all the cars and the tracks to practice on... just do the races in "Hard" difficulty. That way you win all the cars and you only have to go thru the races ONE time. The game fills in all the completion dots if you win on "hard".

I doubt I'll get to 100%. I'm not anal enough to run the time trials a thousand times each to pick up enough thousandths of a sec to finally be in first place. I can beat the one at Midfield, R246, with ease. The Trial MTN one I can beat, but then I don't want to play for days after that.

How did yas finish the last 2% ?

An your final trophy count was ?

Highest mileage on a single car ?

Total miles driven for all cars ?

Total winnings was ?

Time to complete the game ?

I was all about getting to 100%. Then I did it.

Now I'm working on all golds on the licenses. Its a lot more fun to run the licenses when they're not holding you back from getting to 100%. What I mean to say is, the licenses are much more enjoyable when there's no pressure.

I just got gold on the GT40 license last night.

(skip a bunch of tires)
First I was .3 seconds too slow.
(skip a few tries)
Then .15 seconds too slow
(skip a few tries)
then .001 seconds to slow (AAAAAHHHHH controllers shattering)
(skip a few tires)
then .6 seconds over (wtf!!!)

GOLD!!!

I don't know what I'm going to do after I get all golds on the licenses. I imagine I won't have to worry about that for a loooong time.

gosh, i get sooo frustrated with the licenses for crappy cars. i wish you could take ur own car in and they tailored the time to your car... :P

international A on gt1 took me a while but that was actually fun the first time, having to do the licenses in the games again when i bought gt2 and gt3 just pissed me off. they hold no special place in MY heart heh :P

paul

Back