Do you want Gr.2 Cars in GT Sport?

Do you want Gr.2 Cars?

• Yes

Votes: 77 90.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 9.4%

• Total voters
They will probably at some point put in the old Group C cars that have been in the previous games, such as the Mazda 767b, Sauber Mercedes etc. With the old GT1 cars from le mans in the 90's, they were as fast as them (if you take into account the track changes at Le Mans), so they should be in group 1.

Grp 2 should be Super GT/DTM/LMP2. Super GT is faster than DTM, only because they have around 150BHP more than DTM cars (due to the DTM not switching development to 2.0 turbo charged engines in Japan, the aero and tyres. I spoke to racecar engineering about this last year, and basically, if the DTM cars had the same power, aero and Tyres they run in Japan, they would be on par. As it currently stands, the demo runs in Motegi shown DTM to be 5 seconds off the pace.

As with Grp 3, they should have all the WEC GTE cars in the game and have them on levels that are comparable in the real world with GT3. GT Sport should also add in the missing GT3 cars that aren't currently in the game now. It would be awesome if they made a setting online to have multi class racing using GT3/GTE for example :)

It's Wishful thinking Frfr. Me, I agree! I would love this to be a reality and have a hefty GT1 class as Gr. 2. However, for them to add all those cars (as well as their respective road going versions) would be a heavy task. Not to mention; unless they completely threw out the BoP and aero differences, it would be hell trying to even out all the modern day cars turned GT1, the GT1 cars of the 90s and the GT1 cars of the 2000s. I feel like as if it would be a very time consuming task unless they planned on doing it from the jump.

Not really, remember it's a video game not a hardcore sim. If they managed to get a Veyron into Gr.4 they can do the same with the other cars in a GT1 spec.

Back