• 351 comments

Lee

B-Spec
Premium
United Kingdom
Banbury, UK
Uberbee
Hey GTP,

Im just wondering, surely i'm not the only one here who likes to write a story now and again?

Or am i...?

If you do what kind do you go for?

I'm currentally thinking about doing a psychological thriller.
:odd:

In my free time I write every once in a while. I've been working on a sci-fi type book but it about an alien hitman who goes to different worlds and kills people or does criminal activies. I'm pretty far in the book and its pretty good.

Well I'm pretty much into going to write a "book" with my theories and comments from fans about Tupac Shakur... There is alot going on about Tupac over the net I'm thinking about giving my point and my theories about the hole thing cause I got alot to say about it... I'll add some comments and theories from fans, alot of things... Thats something I really want to do.. Its not a story tho, but quite big work... ;)

for school i wrote a story of my friend and his dog getting kid napped by aliens, and he was seen from again (how original ;))

BlazinXtreme
In my free time I write every once in a while. I've been working on a sci-fi type book but it about an alien hitman who goes to different worlds and kills people or does criminal activies. I'm pretty far in the book and its pretty good.

Sweet. 👍

I've got one on the backburner, about a ragtag bunch of time-hoppers from alternate Earths trying to escape and fight a malignant alien foe that is bent on destroying the multiverse, or at least a part of it for reasons unknown (original? :lol: ). I've already got the plot, the timeline and the conclusion, but I'm stuck at that. Don't have time to write more than a snippet here and there.

It's about a guy who happend's to be a pro rally driver. He make's many enimey's. As he continue's, his enimey's start trying to get rid of him. As it goes on, the title come's into play, Neucular Reaction II

I've started writing about 8 or 9 stories but I never followed any of them through to an ending. One day I'll probably try joining them all together and make a decent ending. They're all along similar lines (though not too similar) so reworking them in to one large story shouldn't be too hard.

somebody
I've started writing about 8 or 9 stories but I never followed any of them through to an ending. One day I'll probably try joining them all together and make a decent ending. They're all along similar lines (though not too similar) so reworking them in to one large story shouldn't be too hard.

Unless its all on different subjects... lol

Ram-Rod
It's about a guy who happend's to be a pro rally driver. He make's many enimey's. As he continue's, his enimey's start trying to get rid of him. As it goes on, the title come's into play, Neucular Reaction II

Can I please be your proofreader?

That would keep me in a job for life! :dopey:

I've written a bunch of little scraps of things, but I have too much ambition and not enough motovation to actually finish anything.

Well, I have resurrected yet another dead thread, but better than starting a new one, I suppose.

I recently found a passion for writing, and have just finished my most recent piece. Its title may contain an offensive word, but other than that, it is 'actually interesting', in the words of some of my friends and critics.

The story is a description of the annihilation of a complete Air Force unit (fictitous, of course) at the hands of the insane flight leader/creator of the same squadron. The narrator is a rookie that was assigned to it not long before.

I am Currently writing a story, like a mix between Star Wars, Halo, and Ender's game, with a lot of WWII-esque battles in space. Typical male teen.

I'm doing a spoof Battletech novel with Mobile suit gundam-esqe mechs. I's maybe eight pages long right now. Somewhat poorly written. :lol:

I can write... I swear.

I am Currently writing a story, like a mix between Star Wars, Halo, and Ender's game, with a lot of WWII-esque battles in space. Typical male teen.

I just picked up the Ender series after not touching them since the eighth grade. I actually just put down First Meetings to check up on GTP.

Im writing a novel, it was really hard to get into the part though, i had to immerse myself per se into another identity...

The novel is about this guy (me-ish) who starts off life in this upper class family and goes through life trying to find his place. It seems like everything is awesome for him on the outside but on the inside he's confused and doesn't know what to do. So he goes into seclusion and it's a journey into his mind and how he ends up going nuts in the end. This is where I'm at...but don't know where to go for there. I think I want him to kill someone....it's supposed to be a series of books. Think K-pax meets Beautiful Mind.

I don't think I have enough patience to stick with the same story long enough to write an entire novel, but I like short stories and fanfiction. Only written a few, mostly out of bordom or while procrastinating.

I'm attempting to write a story about what has happened to me in the past year or so, but I may expand it from my senior year of High School to the present. Yes, I am tempted to "scab" on the WGA strike... I want to have my own Superbad...

Ah, the novel I’ve always wanted to write. :)

Im writing a novel, it was really hard to get into the part though, i had to immerse myself per se into another identity...

The novel is about this guy (me-ish) who starts off life in this upper class family and goes through life trying to find his place. It seems like everything is awesome for him on the outside but on the inside he's confused and doesn't know what to do. So he goes into seclusion and it's a journey into his mind and how he ends up going nuts in the end. This is where I'm at...but don't know where to go for there. I think I want him to kill someone....it's supposed to be a series of books. Think K-pax meets Beautiful Mind.
Why does he go crazy? :confused:

Actually i lied, im not really a writer, i just used that as an excuse to get away with posting that.

Sigh...

I have another one, which introduces a theory on the birth of sarcasm as we know it. Sarca, an uneducated soul, lives in a world of symbolism (it saved the society in which he lives, now religion makes extensive use of it), but he does not understand it. He takes out his frustrations and misery by trying to publicly denounce it. In the end, he fails, but he creates a new 'religion', known as 'sarca-sm'. The old religion is gone over time, but sarcasm lives on to present day.

Back