Dodge Viper GTS 99 - Any color but black

  • Thread starter Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 13 comments
  • 1,177 views

zzz_pt

Premium
Messages
8,194
Germany
Porto living in Hamburg
Messages
zzz_pt
Does any of you guys have a RED or GREY one?

As far as I know, the UCD only sells the Black one...
 
anyone?
 
I've seen it in the UCD ~5 times and its always been black.
 
Just paint it? :)

PS. I've only seen (and bought) the black one.
 
I got a red one the other night

It's the prize for all silvers in the advanced Nascar school

If you want it, there's where you have to go 👍
 
I got a red one the other night

It's the prize for all silvers in the advanced Nascar school

If you want it, there's where you have to go 👍

so you are telling me getting all silvers gives you a better prize then all golds? somehow I'm not surprised. I got a cougar for all golds (was a while ago but I know it wasn't better then a viper)

I'm pissed now :grumpy:
 
so you are telling me getting all silvers gives you a better prize then all golds?
If you consider the '99 Viper better than a Nascar, then yes that's what I'm telling you :)
 
so you are telling me getting all silvers gives you a better prize then all golds? somehow I'm not surprised. I got a cougar for all golds (was a while ago but I know it wasn't better then a viper)

I'm pissed now :grumpy:

Golding all of the NASCAR Special Events should win you a random NASCAR.
 
If you consider the '99 Viper better than a Nascar, then yes that's what I'm telling you :)

No, not true. Getting all silvers gets you a random Modern Day Muscle Car.
 
I want a red one (standard). If someone is interested i can make a trade :)
 
If you consider the '99 Viper better than a Nascar, then yes that's what I'm telling you :)

Golding all of the NASCAR Special Events should win you a random NASCAR.

Then what race am I thinking of lol, either way you win enough nascars through out the game and I rather win a viper 👍
 
You may have won it from one of the 1000's tickets or reaching level xx tickets. But silver from NASCAR is as stated modern muscle car ticket as i still have mine unopened.
 
Back