Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

• Thread starter km
  • 9,229 comments
Here is the card for WWE Hell In A Cell tonight.

Kickoff Show.

--------------------------------

Jeff Hardy v Elias

Money In The Bank Contract Match.
Otis v The Miz
(If Miz wins he gets the MITB Contract from Otis)

Smackdown Women's Championship-Hell In A Cell Match.
Bayley (c) v Sasha Banks

WWE Championship-Hell In A Cell Match.
Drew McIntyre (c) v Randy Orton

Universal Championship-I Quit, Hell In A Cell Match.
Roman Reigns (c) v Jey Uso

Only the five matches made so far but the three Cell matches look great, no pre-show match announced yet either.

I thinks obvious that they are going to take the contract off Otis, they have gone cold on him lately, they moved his on-screen romance to Raw and split him an Tucker up. I'd be surprised if Otis won.

Also, another match they missed was Rey Misterio vs. Rollins or Murphy vs. Rollins, this storyline at the beggining was good, but the romance... it has to end honestly, especially since Becky is set to give birth soon and she will need him

Kick-off show is on, the match on the show is R-Truth v Drew Gulak for the 24/7 title.

No other changes to the card.

EDIT: it looks like we will have another match tonight, RETRIBUTION leader Mustapha Ali has challenged Hurt Business to a match, one member of RETRIBUTION v one member of Hurt Business.

Show is about to start!

Last edited:
I think I'm okay with this Tucker/Otis thing. Yeah, I really didn't see Otis cashing in anytime soon.

I think I'm okay with this Tucker/Otis thing. Yeah, I really didn't see Otis cashing in anytime soon.
They are a prime example of "never break the bro code, never"... Now let's see Otis getting buried and going to AEW ;)

They are a prime example of "never break the bro code, never"... Now let's see Otis getting buried and going to AEW ;)
Please no...

I heard that Vince wants to push Otis, I really don't want him to be buried. It would make a lot of people, including me, very upset.

heard that Vince wants to push Otis, I really don't want him to be buried. It would make a lot of people, including me, very upset.
Honestly I do want him to get pushed to! But you don't see someone at WWE losing his girlfriend and best friend in the same month without getting buried...

Although is Otis' fault for not supporting Tucky the same way he did to him, he still has potential :)

Last edited:

I really didn't see him cashing in at all, I'm actually glad he lost the MITB briefcase. And I am (or was) even happier that Bayley is out as champion...

But man... Drew :guilty::(

If you excuse me, I'm gonna have a drink...

7q24eh6ny4v41.jpg

I'm sensing a ton of negative feedback coming on the WWE socials...

I guess the only "happy" match tonight was Bayley and Banks.

It was a great show.

the opening match with Reigns and Uso was similar to their first match but that's no bad thing. The emotion, storytelling, tension and outcome was off the scale. And having Afa and Sika appoint Roman as 'tribal chief' at the end was a great touch. Since he has come back Roman Reigns has simply been an astonishing heel, he is by far and away the best thing in WWE right now.

Hardy v Elias was meh, it was no surprise to me that Otis lost the MITB contract. Tucker turning on him was a surprise though, The Miz will be fantastic with the briefcase, its stupid that WWE appears to have set up a feud between two guys who are now on separate brands.

Bayley v Sasha was brilliant and should have main evented, Sasha was the star of that match and took a lot of bumps and having Bayley tap out with Sasha using the same chair that Bayley beat her with was great, would love too see more from them two, and lets not forget Bayley's reign, it lasted 380 days and she was an incredible champion.

Lashley v Slap-Jack was meh and RETRIBUTION look done, the WWE title match was great but I think everyone was surprised that Drew dropped the title to Orton. full credit to Drew for that reign though.

Last edited:
Tucker turning on him was a surprise though
About this... If you see the story correctly... Tucky was right!! Otis wasn't following the bro code as he was, you never do that to a good guy like Tucker that always covered your back with everything... I understood him!!... Hopefully, he and Otis will eventually go on right terms but for now, I want to see how Tucker goes by itself!! :D

Also, I just realized, Miz cashes in and we can have an Angry Miz girl 2.0!! :lol::lol::lol:

tumblr_lcdldkcbLU1qzkjh0.gif

Last edited:
Raw tonight.

Drew McIntyre will open the show.
Randy Orton on a moment of Bliss (really hope the Fiend shows up on that, Orton and Fiend squaring up will be big!)
Survivor Series qualifying matches start, Survivor Series is on November 22nd.

It was a good, yet weird ending. The Fiend appeared, but both McIntyre and Orton ignored him and decided to destroy each other.

Maybe a Triple Threat Match is in the horizon for SS?

So it was all about Survivor Series on Raw last night.

The first news about SS really is that NXT isn't involved this year, last year was their first ever involvement in the show and they actually won the show, I don't know why NXT wrestlers are not involved, it could be Covid related. So it will be back to Raw v Smackdown this year.

With that the qualifying matches for team Raw started, so far AJ Styles, Keith Lee and Sheamus are on Team Raw after winning their matches against Jeff Hardy, Elias and Matt Riddle.

As for the individual matches it will be Champions v Champions as usual, US champ Bobby Lashley v IC champ Sami Zayn, Raw tag champs New Day v SD tag champs Street Profits, Raw Women's champ Asuka v SD Women's champ Sasha Banks and finally WWE champ Randy Orton v Universal champ Roman Reigns.

Edit: Forgot to mention the the Raw Women's team is also set, Nia Jax, Shayna Baszler, Mandy Rose, Dana Brooke and Lana....also Nia put Lana through the announce table again.

Last edited:
Around the rasslin' world:

Jonny Gargano is the new NXT North American champion after he beat Damien Priest in a 'Devils Playground' match on Halloween Havoc last night, I think is the only two-time NA champ.

The whole show was good, I hadn't seen NXT in for a couple of weeks, the main event was Io Shirai v Candice LaRae for the women's title in a tables, ladders and 'scares' match. Pat McAfee is back looking to get some revenge on Adam Cole, he has teamed up with Lorcan and Burch who won the tag titles last week, Kyle O'Reilly came out whilst there were giving a promo and was joined by a returning Pete Dunne, Dunne then turned on Kyle and it it was 3 on 1, this situation has got 'War Games' written all over it.

They did it... :banghead::banghead:.... They went this far...

Last edited:
Roman Reigns and The Usos....with Paul Heyman as well....could be very interesting!

Credit to Daniel Bryan for his part in the main event match and the segment after it, he has only just come back to what he said was his last full time run and to take a beating like that knowing it was good for Jey and the main event picture on Smackdown really does say a lot about him, I hope WWE return the favour and give him a Universal title shot somewhere down the line.

Kevin Owens and Jey Uso are the two names so far in the SD men's SS team, Bianca Belair is so far the only name on the women's team after winning a triple threat match.

There will be a rematch for the women's title between Sasha and Bayley next week. The whole Aalyah/Murphy/Mysterio/Rollins thing was eye-rolling and they should have stopped this storyline when they had the chance.

A couple of bit of news away from the show, they have changed Matt Riddle's ring name and he will now be known as 'Riddle', he took to Twitter after the news broke to say that he didn't mind and that Riddle is his real surname. WWE taking charge of Wrestlers Twitch streaming account has now come into force, AJ Styles has suspended his Twitch account and Paige was very emotional about the subject when she streamed on Thursday.

Back