Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

• Thread starter km
  • 9,239 comments
MLW is finally back! :D

If you haven't been following them basically it wasn't Covid that shut them down but rather the heel faction Contra. It's at least a decent attempt at turning lemons into lemonade.

I believe you can rewatch them on the WWE network app depending on how soon they upload the current episodes.

They haven't added anything past the 12 October RAW, they're slow with the weekly shows...

In the U.S. at least Raw (along with Smackdown and NXT) episodes are available on HULU after they air.

Last edited:
Leon Ruff and Io Shirai both retained the North American title and Women's title on NXT last night. the Women's title match was great.

Finn Balor returned and it was announced that War Games is set for 6th December. Undisputed Era also returned to get some revenge on McAfee, Dunne, Lorcan and Burch.

Interesting about the Tropicana is that its a Baseball arena, they might just be able to have some fans there as its a bigger space. Those are only my thoughts though.

The stadium. It's hard to look at for any amount of time, WWE should be able to at least hide it with their set if not figure out how to make it look good.
My experience with WWE events has been that the sets are pretty self-contained environments, and if they don't want a part of a venue to be seen they take great pains to make sure it's not visible on camera. And without a live crowd to show off now, they're really going through efforts to close up the area around the ring so it looks larger than it really is.

Last edited:
I was pissed about this... then I thought (maybe I'm being too optimistic), "remember there are still 2 spots open in the blue team (so Billie could possibly enter), and, on yesterday's interview, Peyton had the "I don't wanna be with you" attitude with Lacey, so... If Vince (or the GM) has sense, he could make Billie have a spot, then on the match, she and Billie get to tussle each other until eventually either one of them gets eliminated (Billie by Lacey probably), and Lacey gets attacked (by Peyton as payback if the latter happens), then eliminated, and both Billie and Peyton get out of the ring together"... Sure, it could be either a just brief moment or an eventual revival of the iiconics, but if that happens...
Forget it...

An okay Smackdown tonight. I think the best match was Murphy and Rollins.

And they are definitely not done with Otis. He's now the final guy for team Smackdown at Survivor Series!

Natalya FINALLY got a spot in the Women's team after pinning Tamina.

Everything else was meh... The Bryan/Uso match was good, but not very attention-getting as Murphy/Rollins.

Last edited:
I prefered the Bryan/Uso match to Murphy/Rollins match, Murphy v Rollins was annoyed me because they kept cutting to Aalyah every five seconds.

Bayley also on the women's team, I liked the verbals between Reigns and McIntyre during the contract signing, especially when Reigns called Drew a 'secondary title holder'.

Survivor Series is tonight, here is the card.

Kick-Off Show.

Dual Brand Battle Royal.

--------------------------------------------

5-on-5 Survivor Series Women's Elimination Match.
Shayna Baszler, Nia Jax, Lana, Peyton Royce & Lacey Evans v Bayley, Bianca Belair, Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan & Natalya.

United States Champion v Intercontinental Champion.
Bobby Lashley v Sami Zayn.

Raw Tag Team Champions v Smackdown Tag Team Champions.
The New Day v The Street Profits.

Raw Women's Champion v Smackdown Women's Champion.
Asuka v Sasha Banks.

5-on-5 Survivor Series Men's Elimination Match.
AJ Styles, Keith Lee, Sheamus, Braun Strowman & Riddle v Kevin Owens, Jey Uso, King Corbin, Seth Rollins & Otis.

WWE Champion v Universal Champion.
Drew McIntyre v Roman Reigns.

Plus Undertaker's 'final appearance' as well.

The Battle Royal was announced before Smackdown on Friday, no participants announced for it yet.

My predictions:

Women's Smackdown team will win
Bobby Lashley will win
New Day will win
Asuka will win
Men's Smackdown team will win
Roman Reigns will win

My predictions:

Women's Smackdown team will win
Bobby Lashley will win
New Day will win
Asuka will win
Men's Smackdown team will win
Roman Reigns will win
Add The Fiend attacks Taker out of nowhere and "Phenom vs. Fiend at WM" gets settled

In other news... AEW IS FINALLY BEING BROADCASTED IN LATIN AMERICA (Through TNT LA's sister channel Space)!! ♥ THANK YOU CODY AND COMPANY!!! ♥... Although it's not live yet, FOX sports LA didn't start to broadcast WWE live until a full hype month later (I think) though back in 2014, so this is BIG news for us!! ♥

And if you ask, I don't think WCW was broadcasted over here during its existence, but I was a toddler back then, so I don't know...

Last edited:
I think the Miz might cash in tonight...or at least try attempt to cash in, two Champions slugging it out in the main event is too good to turn down!

I think the Miz might cash in tonight...or at least try attempt to cash in, two Champions slugging it out in the main event is too good to turn down!
Angry Miz girl 2.0 incoming!! :lol::lol::lol:

AridIdenticalHippopotamus-size_restricted.gif

Pre-show is on.

The participants for the battle royal are. For Raw, Ricochet, Jeff Hardy, Miz and Morrison, Shelton Benjamin & Cedric Alexander, Elias, Humberto Carillo and Angel Garza. For Smackdown, Dolph Ziggler and Bobby Roode, Rey and Dominik, Chad Gable, Shinsuke Nakamura, Apollo Crews and Kalisto.

No changes to the main card as far as I know.

Dude, they're really hyping up the fiend vs. The phenom for WM from the start :lol::lol:

Edit: well, I was wrong... He indeed retired... In the place where it all started 30 years ago...

Thank you taker ♥️

20201122_222925.jpg

Last edited:
You can tell he was close to being choked up. Come to think of it, I was close to being choked up...

The Tesla coils were a cool addition. I love watching people play Megalovania music with them.

You can tell he was close to being choked up. Come to think of it, I was close to being choked up...
Vince was choking up too... Of course, Vince being Vince, I didn't want to believe it, but now... Honestly, thank you taker :(:(

It would have been nice for it to have been in front of fans, but considering we don’t know when that will be they chose the right occasion.

My only complaint is why have all the other legends come out if they were just going to be gone before Taker even came out? Seems like it was a waste of time.

Latest Posts

Back