Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

• Thread starter km
  • 9,226 comments
Raw tonight.

New Day v Shelton Benjamin & Cedric Alexander-non title match.
Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler v Mandy Rose & Dana Brooke-non title match.
Jeff Hardy v Elias-Guitar on a pole match. (I think we all know that's been coming!)
Two more spots up for grabs on Team Raw men's Survivor Series team.
Target on back of WWE champ Randy Orton.

EmJv4CXVgAAq4FG.jpg

If this happens :lol::lol:

The Undertaker will make an appearance at Survivor Series in what's been billed as his 'final farewell'.

My initial thoughts on this is that it wont be his final appearance, someone will come out to either challenge him or attack him.

The Undertaker will make an appearance at Survivor Series in what's been billed as his 'final farewell'.

My initial thoughts on this is that it wont be his final appearance, someone will come out to either challenge him or attack him.

Bro... I love Taker, but how many times is Vince going to use him... Let the poor guy rest in peace, the streak stupidly ended years ago, live with it, Vince!! -.-

Probably gonna be a Wrestlemainia match if he gets attacked.

I could see him doing a program with the Fiend since he's kind of taken over the whole "comes and goes in the dark" gimmick that 'Taker was famous for. Plus they've had a major storyline with each other in the past (WM31) which has been a pretty common theme of the Fiend (or at least it was during the time I regularly watched the main roster).

On another note, AEW's Full Gear is tomorrow and it feels kind of weird since on paper it looks like a great show but the build for pretty much every match has been rather bad (and in the case of the Women's title match, basically non-existent).

This storyline is gonna end, finally!!! ♥

Here's gonna end IMO, Seth at the SS match will have it's time to shine and Murphy will come to attack him so hard he will injure him (maybe an Eye for Eye) in order to prove redemption to Rey and his family, they accept him and he and Alliyah will be together, yeah, still together, but a bit more acceptable... And Seth will go indefinetly to be with Becky who is about to give birth next month! :D

Last edited:
Really enjoyed the show last night.

Sasha and Bayley had a great re-match for the title and Sasha actually successfully defended her title for once! The Roman/Jey Uso/Bloodline story is progressing nicely, the only gripes really is the whole Seth/Murphy/Mysterio thing which is STILL going! And Otis getting squashed for no reason.

So, Wrestle Kingdom 15 just got a bit more interesting.

TL;DR: Since the running of the 2012 edition of the G1 Climax, the winner of said tourney gets a briefcase containing the rights to challenge for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship at Wrestle Kindom. This gets treated as a temporary title of sorts and is defended between the G1 and Wrestle Kingdom. (Record of successfully winning the title as contract holder is 1-7 at the moment)

At Power Struggle (either today or last night depending on time zones), Kota Ibushi became the first person to lose said contract in a match, being defeated by Jay White.

Considering WK15 is once again a two-night affair, head booking at the moment has: Ibushi winning the contract back on Night 1, Naito defends the IC title, Ibushi wins the Heavyweight title Night 2 to allow the titles to be defended separately again.

On another note, AEW's Full Gear is tomorrow and it feels kind of weird since on paper it looks like a great show but the build for pretty much every match has been rather bad (and in the case of the Women's title match, basically non-existent).

Doublepost but Full Gear is automatically my show of the year based solely off the Gangrel cameo during Guevara/Hardy.

Raw tonight.

Drew McIntyre & Street Profits v Orton Miz and Morrison.
McIntyre also on a Moment Of Bliss.
Survivor Series second chance triple threat match-Hardy v Elias v Riddle.
Ricochet v Ali.
Asuka v Nia Jax.

Raw was pretty good, Riddle is on team Raw after winning a good triple threat, Ricochet v Mustapha Ali was really good. Nia Jax put Lana through the announce table for the eighth time! (this has to be related to Rusev being on AEW).

It was announced that Orton will defend his title against McIntyre next week, and that wad before the six-man tag main event they were both involved in, Orton was not happy and didn't get involved in the match, so effectively it was three on two, Raw tag titles are on the line next as well, New Day v Shelton Benjamin & Cedric Alexander.

24/7 title changed hands several times last night, there was a seven man match for the title and everyone in the match held the title at least once briefly during the match/segment, cant even remember who holds it now.

(this has to be related to Rusev being on AEW)
Pretty sure it is... If I were Miro/Rusev, I will go and straight-up beat Vince and the entire writing team for messing with my wife just due to something they did to me and left me with no choice!!

Zelina Vega has just been released by WWE.

Sad to see her go, she was great in the manager/advocate role, got a feeling now that her real-life husband Aleister Black won't be far behind her.

Zelina Vega has just been released by WWE.

Sad to see her go, she was great in the manager/advocate role, got a feeling now that her real-life husband Aleister Black won't be far behind her.

This is the reason btw... Take out your own conclussions... :)

Its to do with the Twitch thing, Zelina has a large following on there and she has been fighting WWE's stance on it for a while so when WWE pushed she pushed back and they didn't like it so they fired her.

WWE and Vince can be incredibly petty at times, what's happening with Lana right now is a perfect example.

Last edited:
Here's gonna end IMO, Seth at the SS match will have it's time to shine and Murphy will come to attack him so hard he will injure him (maybe an Eye for Eye) in order to prove redemption to Rey and his family, they accept him and he and Alliyah will be together, yeah, still together, but a bit more acceptable... And Seth will go indefinetly to be with Becky who is about to give birth next month! :D
I told you!! I told you!! :D:D

Drew McIntyre randomly popped up on Smackdown last night to square up to Roman Reigns and face Jey Uso, I think it was to advertise his title match against Randy Orton on Raw this coming Monday, the match graphic for it showed a few times.

Liv Morgan qualified for the women's SS team after winning a fatal four way, sadly the fourth participant Chelsea Greene who was making her Smackdown debut broke her right wrist falling from the ring to the floor.

Hopefully the whole Seth/Murphy/Mysterio thing is done after last night and it will pave the way for Seth to take a break like we have talked about, his still has to face Murphy next week and then he is part of the men's SS team.

Hearty congratulations to Alexa Bliss, she got engaged to musician Ryan Cabrera over the weekend, they have been in a relationship for over a year.

WWE title match on raw tonight between Orton and McIntyre, you may think that they won't switch the title less than a week before Survivor Series but they have actually done it twice in the last few years. In 2017 AJ Styles famously won the title from Jinder Mahal in Manchester UK (still the only time the WWE title has changed hands overseas) right before the winner was facing Lesnar for the Universal title at SS, and then in 2018 Daniel Bryan beat Styles for the WWE title and turned heel again right before SS when the winner faced Lesnar for the Universal title.

Raw tag titles on the line too with New Day defending against Benjamin and Alexander of the Hurt Business.

Hearty congratulations to Alexa Bliss, she got engaged to musician Ryan Cabrera over the weekend, they have been in a relationship for over a year.

WWE title match on raw tonight between Orton and McIntyre, you may think that they won't switch the title less than a week before Survivor Series but they have actually done it twice in the last few years. In 2017 AJ Styles famously won the title from Jinder Mahal in Manchester UK (still the only time the WWE title has changed hands overseas) right before the winner was facing Lesnar for the Universal title at SS, and then in 2018 Daniel Bryan beat Styles for the WWE title and turned heel again right before SS when the winner faced Lesnar for the Universal title.

Raw tag titles on the line too with New Day defending against Benjamin and Alexander of the Hurt Business.

And the mad lads did it again this year.

Drew McIntyre won back the WWE title after beating Randy Orton, match turned into no DQ and no count-out, Orton's title reign only lasted around three weeks I think.

New Day retained their tag titles and Mandy Rose and Dana Brooke have been replaced in the women's team by Lacey Evans and Peyton Royce after Rsoe and Brooke were attacked, Lana went through the announce table for the ninth time.

Couldn't actually see the show as it didn't record for me. :mad:

Mandy Rose and Dana Brooke have been replaced in the women's team by Lacey Evans and Peyton Royce after Rose and Brooke were attacked
I was pissed about this... then I thought (maybe I'm being too optimistic), "remember there are still 2 spots open in the blue team (so Billie could possibly enter), and, on yesterday's interview, Peyton had the "I don't wanna be with you" attitude with Lacey, so... If Vince (or the GM) has sense, he could make Billie have a spot, then on the match, she and Billie get to tussle each other until eventually either one of them gets eliminated (Billie by Lacey probably), and Lacey gets attacked (by Peyton as payback if the latter happens), then eliminated, and both Billie and Peyton get out of the ring together"... Sure, it could be either a just brief moment or an eventual revival of the iiconics, but if that happens...

Last edited:
Drew McIntyre won back the WWE title after beating Randy Orton, match turned into no DQ and no count-out, Orton's title reign only lasted around three weeks I think.

New Day retained their tag titles and Mandy Rose and Dana Brooke have been replaced in the women's team by Lacey Evans and Peyton Royce after Rsoe and Brooke were attacked, Lana went through the announce table for the ninth time.

Couldn't actually see the show as it didn't record for me. :mad:
I believe you can rewatch them on the WWE network app depending on how soon they upload the current episodes.

Last edited:
Back