Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

  • Thread starter Thread starter km
  • 10,648 comments
  • 771,649 views
My personal opinions on the matches.

U.S Championship Match - Decent match by Pre-Show standards and Kalisto did his best to pull through the match (7/10)

Diva's Tag Team Match - I honestly think this was the best Diva's cluster:censored: tag team match which is saying something since most of them are just 🤬 (7/10)

Dudleyz vs. Usos - Really couldn't care about any of it except for the post-match beat down but that isn't apart of the match (4/10)

IC Championship Match - Great action but the wrong guy won IMO. 🤬 Ryder, 🤬 off WWE. I'd rather Stardust win or even Roman Reigns just coming in and winning the match. Zack Ryder only just started reappearing on Raw, had very little plot wise, hardly did anything except for an elbow drop in the Ladder Match and has no potential feuds because his character can't run a good feud as seen in his 2011 push. 🤬🤬🤬. I did like the Action and Sin Cara took a lot of bumps and Zayn truly showed his skills. I hope he loses it next night on Raw to anyone, even Eva Marie (7.5/10)

AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho - I don't mind Chris Jericho winning (especially since I saw Ryder winning the Ladder match) and I'll admit the action is pretty intense. I just wish I could be thrilled by it all if it wasn't for the fact they already had a PPV match at Fastlane. (6.5/10)

New Day vs. LoN - I loved seeing the New Day in DBZ gear. I actually found the ring action in the match to be forgettable. Ending was pretty cool though it was predictable who the 3 people were. I didn't mind LoN as they needed to get somewhat over (5/10)

Women's Championship Match - Loved it! The ending was a bit cheap and overused IMO but these Women were fantastic. Charlotte, Becky and especially Sasha, I tip my hat to you (9/10)

Hell in a Cell - LOVED IT!!! Shane losing does nake the story a waste but it was amazing, cool throwbacks to Undertaker's past memorable Cell matches and Shane pulled all the stopes he could (9.5/10)

AtG BR - Aside from the ending I couldn't care less (4/10)

Rock Segment - This has to be the most depressing moment I've seen in my entire life, Wyatts going out like a bunch of jobbers :( (2/10)

WWE WHC match - So awful, only 3 things happened in the match and it was totally too late since it came after the Hell in a Cell match. (1/10)
 
So 50/50 Booking strikes again in the Tag Team match :(.
 
Good to see Apollo Crews make his Raw debut tonight.
 
Wow. The boo's are reigning down on Roman. :sly:

Reigns. Why act like a heel if you ain't one? Oh, look. It's Y2J. And AJ Styles is here too.
 
Wow. The boo's are reigning down on Roman. :sly:
I loved JBL's comment. "This crowd is awesome. They are booing who they normally would cheer and cheering who they normally boo."

Nope. They are just more vocal than most.
 
Wow. The boo's are reigning down on Roman. :sly:

Reigns. Why act like a heel if you ain't one? Oh, look. It's Y2J.
What were you expecting, a Rave?
 
Did anyone notice that they lowered the volume so people couldn't hear the boos?
 
With Sami Zayn's ovation, it felt like a rave for a minute.
 
The new contender for Reigns Championship should be exciting. I don't expect AJ Styles or Zayn to win since they are faces and only really got in this year. Here's to Owens :D
 
The new contender for Reigns Championship should be exciting. I don't expect AJ Styles or Zayn to win since they are faces and only really got in this year. Here's to Owens :D

I agree. It's nice to see some fresh faces fighting for the shot at the title.
 
If Ryder drops this title... what was the point in him winning it? He'd look like more of a joke.

And he did...
 
Justice has prevailed with the IC Championship :D (for me at least).

If Ryder drops this title... what was the point in him winning it? He'd look like more of a joke.

And he did...
Probably to give The Miz more heat.
 
Justice has prevailed with the IC Championship :D (for me at least).


Probably to give The Miz more heat.
Seems like it. Especially by involving Maryse and Ryder's dad.

Fans chanting for Bayley in song. :lol:
 
No Bayley, but glad Natalya is getting into the Championship picture :)
 
That crowd is absolutely brutal though. It's fun to watch all the superstars squirm a bit, however. Charlotte had a really hard time with them.

As far as Ryder is concerned, I think they just setup a good feed between the Miz and him. Maybe this is the start of a good push the long Island whatever his is.
 
Shame another 50/50 Booking happened with Doudleyz and Usos though.

Is this 50/50Mania?
 
Ken
They're killing it.
The crowd got right behind them too. Hopefully they can get into a feud with New Day. That would be great.

In other news, Zayn has been ruled out of the Fatal 4 Way. A mystery fourth person may be added. Cesaro? Orton? Goldberg?
 
So Dr. Phil's a guest star on next week's Raw. Just gonna leave it there
 
That Camp WWE looks interesting.
 
Not gonna lie. If this is the era of Shane O'Mac, sign me up.
 
Not gonna lie. If this is the era of Shane O'Mac, sign me up.
I have a feeling they might be going somewhere with this... and I'm definitely intrigued in where they go.
 
Besides the 50/50 booking, that was a pretty damn good Raw.
 
Ken
Besides the 50/50 booking, that was a pretty damn good Raw.
I feel with Enzo and Cass, that might change.
 
Back