Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

  • Thread starter Thread starter km
  • 10,648 comments
  • 771,642 views
He had a small push initially but once Vince pulled the plug that was it, there is talk of him going back to NXT but I don't know what he hopes to achieve with that....
 
So Shane McMahon will apparently be running Raw again tomorrow, as the Authority continues to have an indefinite hiatus.

Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson will again be backstage at Raw, but no word on their involvement as of yet.
 
I hope Shane continues to run Raw if last week's show was any indication of how the brand will go.
 
It's great but it makes the whole Shane vs. Undertaker match feel pointless and I hate when that happens when they had a great match. It's almost as bad as "Once in a Lifetime".
 
With Dr. Phil making a special guest appearance in this weeks Raw. I'll be disappointed if Dr. Shelby doesn't make a reappearance to confront him.

 
So Shane McMahon will apparently be running Raw again tomorrow, as the Authority continues to have an indefinite hiatus.

Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson will again be backstage at Raw, but no word on their involvement as of yet.

Just ran in at the end of Usos/Outcasts :dopey:. And commentary even referenced their time in New Japan. 2016 WWE is so weird, almost like someone took one of them fancypants booking sims on the PC and hired ALL THE INDY DARLINGS WITH THEIR MAX WORKRATE AND MOVEZ
 
For the love of god; this Rick Flair interference stuff is already annoying as hell :ouch:
 
I just hope this Balor Club thing doesn't take full frontal stage, otherwise we might as well diagnose WWE of having Big Group Obsession Syndrome.

For the love of god; this Rick Flair interference stuff is already annoying as hell
I think that is why they keep doing it. To get people to give it bad reactions as nowadays, Heels really can't get heat by just being ***holes without being controversial.
 
Enjoyed Raw last night, here's my thoughts.

People saying the Hell in a Cell match at Mania was a waste of time because Shane has been running Raw lately, yeah I don't care about that, the way I see it we saw a pretty great match with one of the spots of the year and the two episodes he has been in charge of have been the best of the year, so (shrugs shoulders).

How can we take Charlotte and her title reign seriously if her dad is always there to hold her hand?!

Owens v Cesaro was match of the night, very closely followed by Zayn v Styles, both great matches.

Like the idea of a tag team tournament, think Enzo and Cass have a chance of winning it.

The Main event was a little weird I thought, Reigns and Bray teaming up, what that about?!
 
To me, it is like if you and a friend placed a bet on something of $100,000 and it is something that wouldn't be seen as luck based. You train hard, you get all the hype... then when the time comes, it was intense it was close but then you lose, which is fine, the risks were there. However, the very next day, you are given the $100,000 dollars anyway.

It just kills the enjoyment of the match for me, what makes me excited and love a match is when whoever Wins or Loses gets a big impact on it and the Hell in a Cell match had so much in stake for whoever Won, but Shane running Raw, yes it has been awesome IMO, but now I no longer care for the Hell in a Cell match it was all for naught, all those spots and epic action were for absolutely nothing in the storyline.
 
Looks like nothing is stopping WWE's injury train, Bray Wyatt just suffered a calf injury in a live event at Italy.
 
Looks like nothing is stopping WWE's injury train, Bray Wyatt just suffered a calf injury in a live event at Italy.
images

Great right just after Cesaro's return and Bray's face turn. Why can't the injury bug just bite Roman Reigns so we can see Styles/Zayn become WWEWHC.

*not to insult Reigns but still, why Bray?
 
Konnor and Adam Rose have both been suspended 60 days for violation of WWE's wellness policy.
 
Yeah saw that on Twitter, Konnor is the bigger of the two members of the Ascension so maybe he did some steroids but Rose is a curious one as he was actually pretty ripped around 18 months ago but he has shrunk quite alarmingly since...
 
Not sure how this will effect both the Ascension and the Social Outcast.

Also is this their 1st Strike? I thought 30 days was for the 1st Strike.
 
Last edited:
First strike is 30 days, second is 60 and third means your fired as far as I know, so they must have had one strike, also Titus O'Neil had/is serving a 60 day suspension so he must have has one strike too, no idea when he is back though...
 
First strike is 30 days, second is 60 and third means your fired as far as I know, so they must have had one strike, also Titus O'Neil had/is serving a 60 day suspension so he must have has one strike too, no idea when he is back though...
I think Titus was a special case because his original punishment was firement but HHH was able to turn it to a 90 day suspension before it being lowered to 60 days. I believe that this is his first strike but due to the circumstances, this is a sort of "special" punishment.
 
Titus' suspension ended 2/3 days after WM. Both Konnor and Rose have had 1 already so it's their second each. Not too sure what it could have been.
 
Raw is from London tonight, Shane is in charge again....
 
Raw is from London tonight, Shane is in charge again....
Maybe Vince is true to his words is that if his son fights the Undertaker for one match at WM32, he will let his son take charge of Raw.

Oh boy.....London. Expect loud crowds there.
 
Maybe Vince is true to his words is that if his son fights the Undertaker for one match at WM32, he will let his son take charge of Raw.

Oh boy.....London. Expect loud crowds there.
Or it's because Shane is being set up for feud against The Authority, with possibly more matches with Triple H.

That's at least what I've read in a few places. And I'm totally for it considering it'd be the end of The Authority.
 
As long as they don't come back a month after they are gone like last time :p.

I'm worried about the predictability of the the Tag Team Division. Nice to see the 2 NXT Teams in the finals but I kind of don't want New Days reign to end to a WWE Newcomer out of the blue, I had this problem with Paige winning the Diva's Championship albeit that time had a reason since AJ Lee wanted to take time off and won the title back. Also sudden Tournament Winner winning the Championship was done before with Bad News Barrett and the IC Championship.

I'm really just concerned for the whole thing at the moment. Especially since it seems that it is rather obvious how it'll play out (Dudleyz will cause Enzo and Cass to lose and the Vaudevillains will take the Tournament win and the Championships).

I am excited for Jericho/Dean Ambrose and Sami Zayn/Owens, these 2 battles look to be show stealers though I won't get my hopes too high on the action.
 
Or it's because Shane is being set up for feud against The Authority, with possibly more matches with Triple H.

That's at least what I've read in a few places. And I'm totally for it considering it'd be the end of The Authority.
If this continues, I'm seeing a Team Shane vs Team Authority in Survivor Series.
 
If this continues, I'm seeing a Team Shane vs Team Authority in Survivor Series.
That feels a bit too long story wise, it would probably drag on until we'll be too bored to even watch it.

I think that is problem that people who want 4 or 6 PPVs a year are missing. It isn't the fact that stories don't have any time to develop as PPVs have also been used successfully to build upon a story and the storylines to Payback have been great and its only 4 Weeks after Wrestlemania 32. I think there should 3 - 5 Weeks between PPVs, any longer and the stories tend to drag on, sure a certain story might need more then 5 weeks to finish but use the PPVs in-between to add hype for when it happens (as long as you don't hype the in-betweens as the ending or make the matches the Main Attraction over matches that actually will end the storyline).
 
Good Raw I thought, some weird moments (James Corden's parents, seriously What the ****!?) Really enjoyed the main event, I know we have seen Ambrose v Owens a number of times now but that match last night was fantastic

Surprised that they didn't edit the sound before airing, the reaction to Reigns and the 'Booooorrrinnnngg' chants were hilarious!
 
I saw that Wrestlezone posted that among the Celebs was "Manchester United Forward Rio Ferdinand " :lol:
 
I watch the highlights on the WWE YouTube channel. I just don't have the time to watch the shows anymore.
 
I saw that Wrestlezone posted that among the Celebs was "Manchester United Forward Rio Ferdinand " :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Interestingly Sheamus was on Soccer AM this previous Saturday and he looked directly into the camera and called out Wayne Rooney, this is after his beef with Barrett last time WWE came to the UK, Rooney has replied ad wasn't at Raw as far as I know, United do have a game tomorrow night....
 
Back