Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

  • Thread starter Thread starter km
  • 10,649 comments
  • 771,684 views
But they did air it on TV, I saw it, Michael Cole introduced it.

Decent Raw last night, but nothing special....
 
I think Gallows and Anderson were overhyped by the Bullet Club fans. Aside from their impressive finisher, don't really see anything special in them during their match with the Usos, felt like the Usos did more impressive work in the match.

Am I the only one who gets annoyed by Enzo & Cass catchphrases. There 1st one goes for 3 Minutes, and hearing that every week is really repetitive and "Sawft" is awaking my inner Spelling Nazi. Aside from that I really do like them and their characters, a lot of charisma and perform great in the ring. I just wish hey ditch the catchphrases but I know it's popular so It won't get ditch.
 
I didn't really see anything in the Gallows/Anderson match that impressed me, it was a good match though...
 
Guys, now that we've had Sting, Styles, and Joe compete, who's the biggest name to not compete in a WWE ring?

I'm saying Muta or Tanahashi.
 
Guys, now that we've had Sting, Styles, and Joe compete, who's the biggest name to not compete in a WWE ring?

I'm saying Muta or Tanahashi.
I may be wrong here but didn't Muta wrestle breeze at an NXT Takeover? I think it was The Great Muta
 
Guys, now that we've had Sting, Styles, and Joe compete, who's the biggest name to not compete in a WWE ring?

I'm saying Muta or Tanahashi.
Bobby Roode?

He showed up at a NXT show. Language warning. It's at 11:55 in the video.
 
I may be wrong here but didn't Muta wrestle breeze at an NXT Takeover? I think it was The Great Muta

Close enough, Jushin Liger was hia name and I still refuse to accept that it really happened.

So, we'e got Bobby ROOOOOOOOOO (let's see who gets the joke), the Great Muta, and Hiroshi Tanahashi so far. Inoki is out, he did compete for a time (mostly during WWWF tours of Japan).
 
Okada is an easy one to put on the list.
 
Close enough, Jushin Liger was hia name and I still refuse to accept that it really happened.

So, we'e got Bobby ROOOOOOOOOO (let's see who gets the joke), the Great Muta, and Hiroshi Tanahashi so far. Inoki is out, he did compete for a time (mostly during WWWF tours of Japan).

Ah yeah that was it, Liger, now I remember. :)
 
Chyna's cause of death has been confirmed as an overdose of Ambien and Valium by her manager.
 
I need to deactivate and get another free network month soon...
 
I've found my new favourite thing in life.

 
So Payback is tonight, here is the card

Kick-Off Show

United States Championship

Kalisto (c) v Ryback

-------------------------------------------------------

Baron Corbin v Dolph Ziggler

Sami Zayn v Kevin Owens

Tag Team Tournament Final
Enzo Amore and Colin Cassidy v The Vaudevillians

Women's Championship
Charlotte (c, w/Ric Flair) v Natalya (w/ Bret Hart)

Chris Jericho v Dean Ambrose

Vince McMahon will announce who runs Raw.

Intercontinental Championship
The Miz (c) v Cesaro

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Roman Reigns (c) v AJ Styles

Really good looking card with a lot of potential on it for some great action, I'm not in work tomorrow so I'm looking forward to staying to watch it 👍
 
Somebody gotta get that US Title off of Kalisto because I noticed lately that the US Title matches are always in the pre-show. Here's my idea:

-Let Ryback win the title.
- Since Cena is now cured of injuries, maybe its time for WWE to let Cena win back his US Title and bring back the US Title Open Challenge.
 
Kalisto has actually been defending his title on the pre-show in the last three PPV's (Fastlane, WM, Payback), it was around this time last year when Cena started the Open Challenge and defended it every week, but now its just gone back to what it was before...
 
Yeah the US Title is being degraded at this point and it all started when Del Rio won it.

Seriously, give Cena the title when he comes back then drop the title to Apollo Crews. He could be the next Bobby Lashley.
 
Also I read this week that Seth Rollins is expected to be backstage tonight!
 
Also I read this week that Seth Rollins is expected to be backstage tonight!
Really? Man I can't wait. But he needs to hype up his return so he can have his face turn just like Triple H back in 2002.
 
Really? Man I can't wait. But he needs to hype up his return so he can have his face turn just like Triple H back in 2002.

I much rather have a surprise return and then hear one of the biggest pops in recent history.
 
I much rather have a surprise return and then hear one of the biggest pops in recent history.
Yeah but can it be applied to Seth Rollins when he returns?
 
Yeah but can it be applied to Seth Rollins when he returns?

What do you mean? It's almost 100% certain that Seth Rollins is going to get a massive pop on his return and is going to return as a MASSIVE face, no matter what WWE is going to try.
 
What do you mean? It's almost 100% certain that Seth Rollins is going to get a massive pop on his return and is going to return as a MASSIVE face, no matter what WWE is going to try.
What I mean is that when HHH returned, he had the biggest pop so can that pop be applied to Seth's return?
 
What I mean is that when HHH returned, he had the biggest pop so can that pop be applied to Seth's return?

Absolutely. Rollins is one of the biggest superstars in the current WWE and he's been off the show for quite a long time.
 
I'm now more excited about a possible Seth Rollins return than these matches tonight honestly.

This ppv just doesn't seem like it's going to be good imo.
 
Does anyone have any predictions as to what the McMahon announcement will be? A brand split perhaps?
 
Does anyone have any predictions as to what the McMahon announcement will be? A brand split perhaps?
I'm thinking brand split. Really they shouldn't because they don't have the talent healthy for it unless they're going to have the authority in charge of Smackdown and make it smackdown/nxt so trips can big up all his nxt talent on smackdown before their move to Raw.
 
I'm thinking brand split. Really they shouldn't because they don't have the talent healthy for it unless they're going to have the authority in charge of Smackdown and make it smackdown/nxt so trips can big up all his nxt talent on smackdown before their move to Raw.
I think they do have enough talent. Remember so many NXT guys made it to the full roster this season and Finn Balor could be coming as well.

Not to mention they don't even really use all of the roster for Raw and Smackdown, splitting them up will be good to utilise all of the roster.
 
Love KO on commentary. :lol:
 
Last edited:
Back