Surprised Joe or Aries hasn't been called up yet for Styles.I reckon there will be a few more call ups from NXT when the split happens, Balor and Bayley will be there for sure, maybe American Alpha too....
I reckon there will be a few more call ups from NXT when the split happens, Balor and Bayley will be there for sure, maybe American Alpha too....
Brock Lesnar will be in the cover of WWE 2K17. Looks like I'm smelling something here.
Goldberg as a pre order bonus and Lesnar as the cover of WWE 2K17. Possible WM20 rematch? Also could it be that we're getting a 2K showcase mode for Lesnar?
[Media]
The last time Lesnar was in a WWE video game cover was Here Comes The Pain. One of IMO the best WWE game. Here's to hoping 2K17 being a good WWE 2K game.
With this obviously becoming a thing, what other GM's do you want to see return? I want to see Eric Bischoff personally. He's worked with WWE on his documentary recently so it's always a possibility.
Hopefully it will turn out great. The last time both Orton and Lesnar faced off each other was back in September 2002 of Smackdown.Match apparently made for Summerslam...Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton
I'm guessing they're going to oversee on what the GM is doing. GMs may have the power to create matches (kayfabe) but those matches will need to go through the commissioner first before allowing it. For example if Smackdown GM creates a match, he/she will need to go to Shane McMahon to see if it is good enough to be a match.I thought Shane and Steph were going to be the GM's but there are commissioners, so what are they going to do when the GM's are running things??
I hope so. The commentators including wrestlers have been calling the WWE WHC as the WWE Championship recently. Looks like a little redesign is needed for the current WWE WHC belt.Also anyone notice that the WWE WHC title is now back to the WWE Championship? They'll bring the Gold belt back I bet...
So looks like the authority figures of Smackdown are faces while Raw will have heel authority figures. So who can fit to the heel GM role of Raw? It can't be Eric Bischoff since, to put it in storyline (if they still ever mention it), Stephanie hated Bischoff.
WWE 2K17 NXT Edition video:
So the NXT version has:
- 3 NXT wrestlers (Apollo Crews, Nia Jax, and Shinsuke Nakamura)
- A Finn Balor figure
- WWE cards
- Exclusive portrait of Shinsuke Nakamura.
Is it worth preordering or not?
WWE 2K17 NXT Edition video:
So the NXT version has:
- 3 NXT wrestlers (Apollo Crews, Nia Jax, and Shinsuke Nakamura)
- A Finn Balor figure
- WWE cards
- Exclusive portrait of Shinsuke Nakamura.
Is it worth preordering or not?
WWE 2K17 NXT Edition video:
So the NXT version has:
- 3 NXT wrestlers (Apollo Crews, Nia Jax, and Shinsuke Nakamura)
- A Finn Balor figure
- WWE cards
- Exclusive portrait of Shinsuke Nakamura.
Is it worth preordering or not?
Possibly 30 day suspension. I don't see WWE following USADA like UFC and other sports.Big news coming out of the UFC regarding Brock Lesnar, USADA has flagged him for a potential doping violation.
How is this going to affect Lesnar's return to WWE?