Here's one for you all, since I've only just remembered it started yesterday and I'm about to watch Day 1...
Anybody else pumped for this years G1 Climax?
Smackdown is three hours tonight and not two and it is live in UK from 1am (although its still showing as a two hour show on Sky Sports), there will be a WWE Championship rematch on the show after the confusion at the end of Raw, I really enjoyed that match last night...
The new announce teams for WWE’s New Era will feature Michael Cole, Corey Graves and Byron Saxton Monday nights on Raw, while Mauro Ranallo, JBL and David Otunga handle the commentary for SmackDown Live every Tuesday night.
There's definitely going to be two titles with the way they've been building it. Plus, the feeling I was getting is that Stephanie still thinks Rollins is the champion, so I'm betting on a storyline where Steph, out of spite, creates a second World title for Rollins, as she believes he's the true World Champion.Smackdown sounds like it'll be a blast to watch more so than Raw.
Also if Dean Ambrose retains the WWE Championship at Battleground would that mean that it'll become Smackdown exclusive while Raw gets a World Heavyweight Championship?
For a substance I can't remember the name of, but it's primary use is for people who are coming off a cycle of steroids.Brock Lesnar has failed a second drugs test....
For a substance I can't remember the name of, but it's primary use is for people who are coming off a cycle of steroids.
This won't raise questions with the WWE as apparently, the fine print excludes Lesnar from the Wellness Policy as he is a part time performer, and not a full time performer.
However, it doesn't help the WWE's stereotypical image of being filled to the brim with roid abusers.
Very true. There's little doubt though that Lesnar will get off without some sort of suspension by the UFC, USADA and/or the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Two failed tests, both for the same substance, there's little doubt that Lesnar isn't guilty. And if by some miracle, Lesnar is somehow not guilty, then USADA will be in some deep, deep 🤬It depends on what suspensions he gets but more importantly who from. If it's a USADA suspension then he's fine, only UFC have to acknowledge it, but the fight with Hunt was in Nevada so there will be a Nevada State Athletic Commission hearing. A ban from these guys is acknowledged by all sports in the state of Nevada and then by most Athletic Commisions in the USA, meaning that a Nevada State ban will most likely by upheld by he New York State Commission, which means no Summerslam match with Orton. There are potentially dire consequences, but that's how it should be. Either way, even if the match goes ahead, Orton has to go over now.
Very true. There's little doubt though that Lesnar will get off without some sort of suspension by the UFC, USADA and/or the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Two failed tests, both for the same substance, there's little doubt that Lesnar isn't guilty. And if by some miracle, Lesnar is somehow not guilty, then USADA will be in some deep, deep 🤬
To be honest, the Dudleys are just glorified jobbers at this point who only have their history to go by which doesn't matter in today's WWE.WWE Logic: Enzo & Cass (neither of whom are particularly good workers) get drafted early, while the 23-time World Tag Team Champions The Dudleys get drafted late on the network...
Yes, but he'll be on the main roster according to the reports. Can't see him being anything more than enhancement talent though. Same with Benjamin.Rhyno already is in the WWE. He wrestlers for NXT.
Can't see him being anything more than enhancement talent though.
I'm all for young talent going over, but there is a limit. The Dudley's unfortunately passed that ages ago, which is unfortunate.That's the rumor that I've heard is exactly that. In fact, he'll be teamed with Curt Hawkins as a tag team enhancement wrestler. Which is stupid, as that is the capacity that they are using the Dudley's in.
I've also heard that they are bringing back the squash match.
According to Sasha Bank's, her partner is someone who even Dave Meltzer couldn't guess, and doesn't like the Flairs. I'm seeing a lot of names pop up, but I'd be putting money on Alundra Blayze, Lita or maybe even Trish Stratus.some speculation as to who Sasha Banks mystery tag partner will be, Bayley is one of course but Nikki Bella was cleared to compete this week....