DPC : Drift Photo Competitions, Week 16 Poll Open, Week 17 Entry Open

• Thread starter 194GVan
  • 51 comments
yo boogieman, could you update you collage for week seven, i changed my final entry to a mazda 6 MPS (im the first post), cheers

s2000lover
anyways, ive jst been looking through all the polls, and ive noticed nearly the top 5 are always the winners :S isit because some ppl cant be bothered to scroll down and jst click the top ones or what? :S

yes, ive noticed also, on week 5's poll i came 3rd, and i was the second last pic on the poll, so i think some people can be bothered to scroll down, and as 194GVan said he's gonna mix up the pics this week

Come on then people. Define for me...

What makes a good drift photo?

Famine
Come on then people. Define for me...

What makes a good drift photo?

In my opinion. It comes down to the shot. Not the car, not the angle but the shot itself. Is it dynamic, does it show countersteer or smoke trails. And of course the ambient effects like sunglare and other things to make the shot unique.

When I look at a drift pick the first thing I do is think "Is there something unique about this shot?" If I can't find anything unique about it, I probably won't vote for it.

Hmm.

That explains the multitude of dark photos in this week's poll and the two nearly-identical ones (yes, I know you didn't pick the pics)...

Still, all comes down to personal preference, I guess.

Famine
Hmm.

That explains the multitude of dark photos in this week's poll and the two nearly-identical ones (yes, I know you didn't pick the pics)...

Still, all comes down to personal preference, I guess.

Yep, it's a personal thing. You'll see a strange multitude of pics if I get the choice...heh heh.

Swift
Yep, it's a personal thing. You'll see a strange multitude of pics if I get the choice...heh heh.

thats why you should enter. In fact it would be cool to see some more IDM members enter as well, although I know some are also really busy with other stuff to help out on the boards here :sly:

194GVan
thats why you should enter. In fact it would be cool to see some more IDM members enter as well, although I know some are also really busy with other stuff to help out on the boards here :sly:
you might get your wish as I may join..IDM woo hoo lol

DRIFTN
yo boogieman, could you update you collage for week seven, i changed my final entry to a mazda 6 MPS (im the first post), cheers

yup . . . 194GVan has the "final edition" of the week7 collage in his PM-Box . . . so please be patient he will update it on the first site a.s.a.p. . . .

cheers!

Boogieman
yup . . . 194GVan has the "final edition" of the week7 collage in his PM-Box . . . so please be patient he will update it on the first site a.s.a.p. . . .

cheers!

If I may quote some Homestar Runner, "All Is On" :D

Drift Photo Competitions
Wallpapers by Boogieman

Week 8 Poll Done Winner - Serif
Week 8 Entry Done
Week 7 Poll Done Winner - s2000lover
Week 7 Entry Done
Week 6 Poll Done Winner - s2000lover
Week 6 Entry Done
Week 5 Poll Done Winner - JMURDER367
Week 5 Entry Done
Week 4 Poll Done Winner - franz
Week 4 Entry Done
Week 3 Poll Done Winner - JMURDER367
Week 3 Entry Done
Week 2 Poll Done Winner - The Alchemist
Week 2 Entry Done
Week 1 Poll Done Winner - JMURDER367
Week 1 Entry Done
Drift Photo Competition Rules Discussion

Hmm...its the post right above yours. but I will also add a direct link on the first post.

Alright! 2 people in 1 week have offered to get us up to date on the weekly entry wallpapers! so theres 4 new ones posted right now on the first page, more updates to come later. Thanks Guys! :)👍

sleepyhollow
Is this real drifting, or do you guys throw the car to its side an take the photo?

Yeah, it is real drifting, ;) and it's a lot more complex than just throwing the car to it's side. loll..

Is it too late tor enter this?

Back