Drag Competition - Final point standings posted!!

• Thread starter kennyblanco
  • 1,018 comments
So far the best im hitting the 400M is high 10.2. Still working on it ill get a pick up soon.

I will start break in after work, hurry up 630. Also what will happen if a few people tie with the same exact times, this is not out of the realm of possibility.

Last edited:
I will start break in after work, hurry up 630. Also what will happen if a few people tie with the same exact times, this is not out of the realm of possibility.

I guess they would each win. Or I'd have to come up with some sort of tie breaker. I'll have to think about it some more. Any suggestions are welcome.

Sounds like fun just one question how do you post pics???

You can upload them to photobucket, imageshack, flickr, tinypics or any other photo sharing site and tat site will provide you a code to post here to display your image. I just upload mine to my album in my profile here and do it from there. There are probably more detailed directions in the photomode forum. I'm still trying to get the hang of it myself.

I guess they would each win. Or I'd have to come up with some sort of tie breaker. I'll have to think about it some more. Any suggestions are welcome.

You can upload them to photobucket, imageshack, flickr, tinypics or any other photo sharing site and tat site will provide you a code to post here to display your image. I just upload mine to my album in my profile here and do it from there. There are probably more detailed directions in the photomode forum. I'm still trying to get the hang of it myself.

yup Kenny has those computers that are as big as a house :D

Suggestion: First to post the fastest time wins, no matter if its a tie.

Good idea. In the event of a tie, the one who first posted their time is the winner. Thanks. 👍

Sounds good to me, its not like i can even get close to any of you top tuners out there. But i will give a shot.

I have decided to award 2nd and 3rd place prizes as well. Not sure what exactly yet, but I'll post whatever it is here as soon as I have decided.

Hope tuning is going well for everyone. There's still plenty of time left.

For 2nd, award a stock car. NCD would be fine.

For 3rd, award like the suit (the clothing)

all suggestions troll brother 👍

For 3rd(or a possible 4-5th) paints would be better, in my opinion. Like some Matte's or color shifts.

I hope my suggestions are just as valid as those in the troll brotherhood. :)

For 3rd(or a possible 4-5th) paints would be better, in my opinion. Like some Matte's or color shifts.

LOL in that case I will TRY to place 3rd haha

Haha they're valid. But not as cool as the Troll brotherhood suggestions :sly::lol:

Ok, how about this-
2nd place-random car from my garage
3rd place-5 random matte/color shift paints

I could switch the two around if you guys think the paints are of higher value than the cars. Let me know. Thanks for the ideas! 👍

How about this, make it a player choice. So whoever gets 2nd gets to pick what he/she wants and 3rd place gets the other prize.

Sidenote: My time from my first tune is 10.27 without having broken it in, anyone else care to share their times so we know what to go for xD

Just looking at the numbers I don't think it could compete with a Supra. I think it would be just a bit slower. I've yet to tune mine though so I may be wrong.

Ok, to let you guys know, I have a friend that is going to be helping me out by awarding the car to the grand prize winner. He has all the dlc colors available to choose from opposed to my half-used selection (curiousity got the better of me:lol:). Upon the deadline for submissions I will sort through the results and announce the winner. I will make an official judgement before midnight on the day of submissions. The winner will then have 24 hours to claim their prize. I need to know what car you want and in what color. I also need to know whether or not you want it in stock form or tuned. You will receive the car by the 27th (Sunday, I believe) or possibly sooner. You will need to accept a fr from my friend so he can send you the car. If there are any questions regarding this matter please feel free to ask. Thanks to everyone for your participation and support in helping make this event a success. I hope to have more of these challenges in the future. Ultimately the success of this event will determine that.

Update:

The selection of prize cars has been broadened to include any of the cars from this list- https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6126114#post6126114

The following changes have been made to the prizes available as well:

1st place - 2 cars or tickets and 10 paints
2nd place - 1 car or ticket and 5 paints
3rd place - 5 paints

Upon notification of winning please select the car you want, what dlc color you want it painted, and whether you would like the car in stock form or tuned. (note that some cars from this selection may have mods already, shouldn't be an issue if you plan on using it to drag though 👍) Also note that only the 1st place winner will receive a dlc painted car and the choice of having their car tuned or not. Scheduling will be made at the end of the contest after car selection has been made, and I will post it here.

I'd like to thank my friend ryanerb for co-sponsoring this event! 👍
If you are looking to trade, this is your guy. He's a great trader! 👍

Also, to give you a little insight as to why I decided to issue this challenge I want to bring the community together and raise awareness to the sport of drag racing so that hopefully pd will implement it in their games properly. I hope to make this event as large as possible to garner as much positive attention as possible for dragging instead of it being looked down on by everyone.

Depending on whether or not this event is a success I would like to hold future challenges. I will be looking for more people to help with the coordination, planning, and prizes for these events if all goes well. PM me if you are interested in helping with this. Thanks again to all.👍

Last edited:
Also, to give you a little insight as to why I decided to issue this challenge I want to bring the community together and raise awareness to the sport of drag racing so that hopefully pd will implement it in their games properly. I hope to make this event as large as possible to garner as much positive attention as possible for dragging instead of it being looked down on by everyone.

Depending on whether or not this event is a success I would like to hold future challenges. I will be looking for more people to help with the coordination, planning, and prizes for these events if all goes well. PM me if you are interested in helping with this. Thanks again to all.👍

You know I'm interested troll brother 👍

Update:

The selection of prize cars has been broadened to include any of the cars from this list- https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6126114#post6126114

The following changes have been made to the prizes available as well:

1st place - 2 cars or tickets and 10 paints
2nd place - 1 car or ticket and 5 paints
3rd place - 5 paints

Upon notification of winning please select the car you want, what dlc color you want it painted, and whether you would like the car in stock form or tuned. (note that some cars from this selection may have mods already, shouldn't be an issue if you plan on using it to drag though 👍) Also note that only the 1st place winner will receive a dlc painted car and the choice of having their car tuned or not. Scheduling will be made at the end of the contest after car selection has been made, and I will post it here.

I'd like to thank my friend ryanerb for co-sponsoring this event! 👍
If you are looking to trade, this is your guy. He's a great trader! 👍
Just to clarify, the cars on that list will not have mods and are in 0/0/0 form, they are also only STANDARD models. Painting one of these would make it a 1/0/0 car of course. I have all but 6 cars in the game so if your interested in any other car I probably have it, however it may have switches/mods/wins and other things on it. I will restore any car that has miles (again these are not listed on my thread - but are in MyGT Garage)

Also there are a few cars that are not paintable and I dont know which ones are not off the top of my head (usually ones with stripes and other things on them)

If you would like a DLC painted car I would need to know the following:
Body Color
If you want the wheels painted
If so, what wheels you would like on it (most stock wheels cannot be painted)
Wheel Color

And if you would like a Premium car I can build one of those as desired also.

I hope everyone enjoys the extra prizes. 👍

Latest Posts

Back