Drag Competition - Final point standings posted!!

• Thread starter kennyblanco
  • 1,018 comments
Please don't submit your times until the end of the challenge. It will help me out a great deal to have all the submissions posted near one another within the given time to sort out a winner instead of having to sift through pages of posts to find all the submissions. Thank you.👍

Btw, nice time lol. 👍

How many Kg? Would this compete with supras and rx7 or is it slower than that?
1284kg... The Supra and RX7 will kill it.

This is not an entry for the contest. just wanted to show where the G's should be approximately between 1.16 and 1.17 without SRF.

sprintphotob5ke3n.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Bobby.

Use this for reference, if you have a significantly higher g-force measure check to make sure your aids are turned off as the use of them will result in dq.

Mine was at 1.17g's when I ran it. We will know if you are using srf so don't bother even trying.:mad:

Please don't submit your times until the end of the challenge. It will help me out a great deal to have all the submissions posted near one another within the given time to sort out a winner instead of having to sift through pages of posts to find all the submissions. Thank you.👍

Btw, nice time lol. 👍

Srry bro i did it know just incase i might not be able to upload it on the deadline date. Might be out of town on work. But i can see someone already has a better time then me :indiff:

Srry bro i did it know just incase i might not be able to upload it on the deadline date. Might be out of town on work. But i can see someone already has a better time then me :indiff:

No worries. I'm not going to axe you or anything. I'll keep a note of your time incase you can't make the deadline.👍

Ey bro i cant get my picture to show on the thread. I tried with flikcr and photo bucket but thats what happens... I copy and past the URL in the (insert image URL) but that keeps coming up. What am i doing wrong?

I expect this event to have a decent turnout based on the response so far. If all goes well I'd like to hold more of these competitions. I would like to know how many of you would be interested in this being an on-going event? Based on the number of participants I would consider devoting more time to coordinating more events like this in the future and hopefully generate even more interest in the future as well as be able to award more prizes. I think this is a good way to bring the community together and get more people to enjoy drag racing that normally wouldn't give it a chance. By coming together as a whole and garnering more interest in drag racing maybe we could get people (PD) to take notice and help further the movement to have a functional dragstrip in the game. I'm very pleased that we got a test track, but that doesn't satisfy my want for a legit strip and some real heads up racing without the issues that plague us now. Please let me know how you feel. Thanks. 👍

I expect this event to have a decent turnout based on the response so far. If all goes well I'd like to hold more of these competitions. I would like to know how many of you would be interested in this being an on-going event? Based on the number of participants I would consider devoting more time to coordinating more events like this in the future and hopefully generate even more interest in the future as well as be able to award more prizes. I think this is a good way to bring the community together and get more people to enjoy drag racing that normally wouldn't give it a chance. By coming together as a whole and garnering more interest in drag racing maybe we could get people (PD) to take notice and help further the movement to have a functional dragstrip in the game. I'm very pleased that we got a test track, but that doesn't satisfy my want for a legit strip and some real heads up racing without the issues that plague us now. Please let me know how you feel. Thanks. 👍
Ey bro im with u on this. I like this event so far and looking forward to the next. And i do wish that they give us a legit drag track with the (red, yellow, green lights) referring to the GO! rather then a ghost. Cuz we get ghost lag and sometimes we dont get to see other players when there parked right infront of us. So hopefully GT5 hears ur voice in this lol. Keep it up bro!

Thanks bro. You can help with the movement by inviting any of your friends that are not members of gtp to join. Same goes to everyone else that wants to help out. 👍

Thanks bro. You can help with the movement by inviting any of your friends that are not members of gtp to join. Same goes to everyone else that wants to help out. 👍

Fo Sure i got a cpl of fast guys i race with. ill let them know

Back