Drift forum suggestions *updated cars & features*

• Thread starter FussyFez
  • 142 comments
Also one thing that I found really obvious and we can't do is :

We can increase inches of wheels but we can't have tyres more large :banghead: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

I can't understand why we can't, maybe to much liberty :bowdown:..... ?????!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of cars looks ridiculous, it seem it is bike wheels lol and also without this simple and basic tune we are not able to extract the maximum potential of cars :grumpy:.
I can't find the thread if there is one so please if you have it post it ;) !! And if there is no thread I will create one.

Also one thing that I found really obvious and we can't do is :
We can increase inches of wheels but we can't have tyres more large :banghead: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

I can't understand why we can't, maybe to much liberty :bowdown:..... ?????!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of cars looks ridiculous, it seem it is bike wheels lol and also without this simple and basic tune we are not able to extract the maximum potential of cars :grumpy:.
I can't find the thread if there is one so please if you have it post it ;) !! And if there is no thread I will create one.

Definitely agree with this! If you end up making a thread, would it makes sense to make one about having more control over more aspects of wheel/tire fitment in general?

I would definitely include tire pressure adjustments here. For all the hype PD generated over the new physics, I was somewhat shocked there was no tire pressure adjustment in GT6 (but then again, we're using the same tuning formula from GT1, sooo....)

But ya, wheel and tire size including width, offset, tire pressure...I'm sure everyone who tunes in GT would greatly appreciate this, and I'm sure a lot of the photo, & definitely the stance community would support it as well.

Definitely agree with this! If you end up making a thread, would it makes sense to make one about having more control over more aspects of wheel/tire fitment in general?

I would definitely include tire pressure adjustments here. For all the hype PD generated over the new physics, I was somewhat shocked there was no tire pressure adjustment in GT6 (but then again, we're using the same tuning formula from GT1, sooo....)

But ya, wheel and tire size including width, offset, tire pressure...I'm sure everyone who tunes in GT would greatly appreciate this, and I'm sure a lot of the photo, & definitely the stance community would support it as well.

So there is no thread already for this ????

I don't see the point in tyre pressure, tyre width etc. End of the day, these aspects are only used to increase grip. If people want more grip, why not use a grippier compound. :s

I don't see the point in tyre pressure, tyre width etc. End of the day, these aspects are only used to increase grip. If people want more grip, why not use a grippier compound. :s
That's your opinion.

This thread is for positive suggestions, not negative comments regarding existing suggestions.

Your statement is false anyway, running very high pressures can decrease grip.

Any true drifter would know that tyre pressure is a key element in setting up a car;).

And the wheel width is more of an aesthetic thing, although I'm sure my 700bhp chaser could benefit from wider rear tyres, in regards to traction.

If you want zero grip you can run 100psi 3 inch wide tyres, if we had these options.

But anyway, back on topic please. Thanks :cheers:

If you want zero grip you can run 100psi 3 inch wide tyres, if we had these options.

But anyway, back on topic please. Thanks :cheers:

Yeah, like any drifter would run 100psi on 3 inch wide tires. -.-

My statement was perfectly on topic. :/

My statement was perfectly on topic. :/
Well, apparently, you, as a drifter, want zero grip.

It wasn't on topic.

The OP is a list of suggestions, and I asked for people to post links to any suggestions they wanted in the OP.

You just came in and looked for something that you could negatively comment on.

I'm not interested in your opinion anymore. You have lost my respect due to your disgusting attitude. So please, stop this unnecessary argumentative attitude.

Yours is the first and only negative comment in 4 pages of great suggestions.

Again as it was said , no it was off topic ! Read the name of the topic and you will understand ....
Well, apparently, you, as a drifter, want zero grip.

It wasn't on topic.

The OP is a list of suggestions, and I asked for people to post links to any suggestions they wanted in the OP.

You just came in and looked for something that you could negatively comment on.

I'm not interested in your opinion anymore. You have lost my respect due to your disgusting attitude. So please, stop this unnecessary argumentative attitude.

Yours is the first and only negative comment in 4 pages of great suggestions.

So, you guys want people to just spam suggestions, and nobody can comment on them? Way to go, THAT will definitely make PD want to look through this thread. If you guys REALLY want change, you need to make a poll: What is liked most, what is liked least. That way, next time they start looking at this thread if they even do this, they wont just pick 3 items from a list of 20, even though, like the suggestion I replied to, is practically useless.

So, you guys want people to just spam suggestions, and nobody can comment on them? Way to go, THAT will definitely make PD want to look through this thread. If you guys REALLY want change, you need to make a poll: What is liked most, what is liked least. That way, next time they start looking at this thread if they even do this, they wont just pick 3 items from a list of 20, even though, like the suggestion I replied to, is practically useless.
What's wrong with you?

This thread isn't for PD.

It's for the drift community to easily find drift related suggestions.

If you have a problem with a particular suggestion, please go to that relevant suggestion thread and discuss it there.

I made the thread to be helpful to the drift community. @Jordan approved it, and made it a sticky himself.

I've put quite a bit of effort into updating it and keeping the OP tidy, so I would appreciate if you stuck to the old saying of; "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all", but, again, if you really feel so strongly that some of these suggestions are worthless, please, click the link and reply in the relevant thread, discussing that particular suggestion.

I get my downhill mountain bike sideways with 65psi and 2.5" wide tires. :P

I would like to have Antilag Systems (ALS) as a tuning option. As for tracks one that hasn't been said is Raceway Park, Englishtown, New Jersey. Maybe I'm just saying it because I've been here many times, and even saw Formula D here the one year when Wall Speeday was for sale.

Most if not all on here have seen this video from Raceway Park. Not all parts of the video are on the circuit. Also PD can bang out two things in one, making drag racers happy and drifters.

I would like to have Antilag Systems (ALS) as a tuning option. As for tracks one that hasn't been said is Raceway Park, Englishtown, New Jersey. Maybe I'm just saying it because I've been here many times, and even saw Formula D here the one year when Wall Speeday was for sale.

Most if not all on here have seen this video from Raceway Park. Not all parts of the video are on the circuit. Also PD can bang out two things in one, making drag racers happy and drifters.

Is there a thread for the track and (ALS)?

So Cool the video 👍

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but rather the power limiter on your engine I'd like to see for turbo cars the ability to adjust the boost pressure.

It'd be a lot easier to buy one single turbo and adjust it's pressure rather then these 3 stage turbos we have already.
YES. This would be such a big help.

Also I'd like to add maybe be able to select turbo size and amount of boost pressure.

I'd like to be able to run 16psi on a 75mm turbo for a drift car and then run a 55mm turbo with 10 psi for a track car.

gives much more manipulation on how the engine behaves which I think is what we are really lacking. We get fine tuning for suspension but not engine and that irritates me.

Latest Posts

Back