Drift forum suggestions *updated cars & features*

• Thread starter FussyFez
  • 142 comments
@FuzzyFez Do we create a Suggestion thread.. Or do we simply put our idea here and you just copy the link to the post #?

@FuzzyFez Do we create a Suggestion thread.. Or do we simply put our idea here and you just copy the link to the post #?

Naw you have to create the suggestion thread. Fez is just organizing the drift related suggestions here. We need people to create the threads in the appropriate suggestion thread if they don't already exist. Then provide a link in this thread, and it will be added to the OP.

Naw you have to create the suggestion thread. Fez is just organizing the drift related suggestions here. We need people to create the threads in the appropriate suggestion thread if they don't already exist. Then provide a link in this thread, and it will be added to the OP.

Got it.

I do beleive we definitely need KE70 corollas to slide around in.

Matt Powers' Formula Drift S14 would be great.
Michael Essa's E46 Formila Drift car would be good too.
Ryan Tuerck's 2JZ FRS Formula Drift car..
And the drift monkey supra for sure.

Also Ryan Tuercks Oregon trail would be the shiznit.

Last edited:
I do beleive we definitely need KE70 corollas to slide around in.

Matt Powers' Formula Drift S14 would be great.
Michael Essa's E46 Formila Drift car would be good too.
Ryan Tuerck's 2JZ FRS Formula Drift car..
And the drift monkey supra for sure.

Also Ryan Tuercks Oregon trail would be the shiznit.

ALready summited , go page 2 for the KE70 !!!

Ooh :nervous: That one may touch a few nerves around here :lol:

I'd still vote for it, as I'm always down for improving the game for everyone....but I highly doubt I would ever use a points system.

The idea of trying to quantify something like drifting has always baffled me...part of the reason I don't really like comps n stuff.

Liked and added.
Ooh :nervous: That one may touch a few nerves around here :lol:

I'd still vote for it, as I'm always down for improving the game for everyone....but I highly doubt I would ever use a points system.

The idea of trying to quantify something like drifting has always baffled me...part of the reason I don't really like comps n stuff.
I use it purely for extra steering lock personally.

Back