Drift forum suggestions *updated cars & features*

• Thread starter FussyFez
  • 142 comments
Chris forsbergs 370z and naoki's s13
Kunny'z Toyota Mark X, JZX110, front/rear end conversions(i.e. S14.5), & Yokohama Docks

Please guys, leave links to the suggestions.

Or if there isn't one, make one, and put some effort into its presentation.

There is no point just suggesting cars etc in this thread without having a thread on the suggestions forum.

I will add any and all suggested cars /tracks /features if there is a suggestion thread for it.

I am planning on making more suggestion threads, but if you want a particular car or location, please make the suggestion thread, don't rely on others.

:gtpflag:

Edit

I have made suggestion threads for the 4 cars above and added them to the OP

Last edited:
Sport Land Yamanashi, one of my favorite drift circuit and not well known ! Thanks to the noriyaro YouTube channel !

One of my favourite NoriYaro vids :)

Remember to follow the links in the OP!!

@FussyFez, I still haven't got around to making the thread for all tracks with no barriers. I'll try to remember to get to it.

Also, not sure if this would tie in with the "remove barriers" option, but an option or mode that let you place several dozen cones anywhere on any track, offline or online. Maybe those cones that just wobble when you hit them, but the bottom stays in place?

And along with cones, just a simple, but big, skidpad....with a cone editor.

I'll search for threads about this, again I'll make a new one if I find nothing....but that might not be until tomorrow :lol:

Last edited:
(...) I still haven't got around to making the thread for all tracks with no barriers. I'll try to remember to get to it.

Also, not sure if this would tie in with the "remove barriers" option, but an option or mode that let you place several dozen cones anywhere on any track, offline or online. Maybe those cones that just wobble when you hit them, but the bottom stays in place?

I'll search for threads about this, again I'll make a new one if I find nothing....but that might not be until tomorrow :lol:

THIS !
I've always said it on GT5; along with the editor there could be a SIMPLE solution to add/remove/place cones, walls, barriers, etc...wich would definitely improve the drift scene. Imagine in ANY TRACK being able to place cones/walls for clip points, such as in D1GP or FD ! How hard can this be ?!?
And for crying out loud, an OPTION TO PUT TCS OFF when off track !

(sorry for being slightly off topic)

Naoki's S13
Chris Forsbergs 370z
Both links have the Specs of the vehicle. Sorry I was on ipad last night. Hopefully this helps :cheers:

Sweet I'll add more info to the suggestion threads, thanks a lot 👍

Here's a suggestion for you (for PD). D1GP cars have all sported Gran Turismo sun strips in their windscreens for a few years now. How about putting some of them in the damn game? :confused:

Excellent idea.

Please follow this link and suggest as many individual cars, in individual threads as you can, the more the better.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/cars.339/create-thread

Make the threads and I will 100% add them all to the OP in this thread.

I made about 4 or 5 just this morning.

The more people making good suggestion threads, the better.

Include as much info /pics/vids as possible to show people what they're missing 👍

One of my favourite NoriYaro vids :)

Remember to follow the links in the OP!!

@FussyFez, I still haven't got around to making the thread for all tracks with no barriers. I'll try to remember to get to it.

THIS !
I've always said it on GT5; along with the editor there could be a SIMPLE solution to add/remove/place cones, walls, barriers, etc...wich would definitely improve the drift scene. Imagine in ANY TRACK being able to place cones/walls for clip points, such as in D1GP or FD ! How hard can this be ?!?
And for crying out loud, an OPTION TO PUT TCS OFF when off track !

(sorry for being slightly off topic)
Both great ideas, make sure you link me to the threads if/as/when you make them.

Once we have a decent amount of cars and a few more features, I'll ask for a sticky I think.

:gtpflag:

Can you add my name to the people haha
:lol:

Yeh, done, I wouldn't have suggested the 370 if it wasn't for you, I probably would of got round to the Burst S13, I'm going to do the rest of the burst cars later, plus team orange etc, unless you fancy making some :lol::cheers:

A-BO-MOON-drift-nissan-r32-hiroshima-japan-kings-25-750x500.jpg
haha well the A-BO-MOON R32's :cheers: i love those guys

Omg can't believe we didn't think of this....but increase steering lock anyone?? I'll starting hunting for a thread.

Caster adjustment too

Edit: or would this fall under a topic already listed?

I vaguely remember making one, but maybe it was just the thought of making one...

To go with that would be actual H-Pattern Custom transmission compatibility (for all cars!) The number of times I've had to scrap a car because it won't take a custom box, and the close / stock ratios suck is too damn high. Me no lieks no use of le clutch.
This. Its getting on my nerves now.

To go with that would be actual H-Pattern Custom transmission compatibility (for all cars!) The number of times I've had to scrap a car because it won't take a custom box, and the close / stock ratios suck is too damn high. Me no lieks no use of le clutch.
Maybe @Rhino_WJB would add this to his OP?

Latest Posts

Back