Drive Hub worth it

• Thread starter nockel
  • 83 comments
Same here. Drivehub + DFGT. It just works perfecty. And shows how disrespectful is the behavior of Logitech to its clients. The wheels aren’t compatible just because they don’t want to.
that's more Sony than logitech.

I use the Drivehub with a Thrustmaster TS-PC and TP3A Pro Pedals which are plugged into the wheel and it works perfectly. The device has a separate input for Fanatec pedals if you wish to mix and match a wheel and pedals.

got it now, when I plug it into pc (WIN 10) two green LEDS lighting and the red is "loading". The firmware tool did not find it

It's working now. All fine only ffb didn't really work on G27 Settings ingame are both on 10

Last edited by a moderator:
Try G29 if you can. Cronus tricks game into thinking my Driving Force GT is G29 and I have great ffb and all buttons work.

I don't know...

Look in-game at settings. You might be able to change it there. I don't use Drivehub so I don't know what else to tell ya. Good luck!

Well, the GT Sport's FFB effects are not that great to start with. I don't think there is much rumble when going over curbs, so I guess everything works just fine for you.
For me, the FFB in GT Sport still feels better than in GT5 or GT6, so if you have played either of those with your G27 and feel like the FFB is a lot worse in GT Sport, then there might be something wrong after all.
Did you set both Force Feedback settings (torque and sensitivity IIRC) in the game to 10?

Well, the GT Sport's FFB effects are not that great to start with. I don't think there is much rumble when going over curbs, so I guess everything works just fine for you.
For me, the FFB in GT Sport still feels better than in GT5 or GT6, so if you have played either of those with your G27 and feel like the FFB is a lot worse in GT Sport, then there might be something wrong after all.
Did you set both Force Feedback settings (torque and sensitivity IIRC) in the game to 10?

Some rumble.. and sometimes more.. Rumble feeling.. there is such in GTS....believe me...

Last edited:
some who have seen these buttons on the G29 are those of Fanatec CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1
i hope some one have made a button map of it.

I wouldn’t have gotten GT Sport if it weren’t for the DriveHub. My Fanatec CSW V2 works perfectly with the game. Love it. 👍

Sorry to bump this, will I be able to use my old G25 with pedals and shifter with the drive hub?

On the Collective Minds website they make it look like the g25 shifter is not supported and the pedals will need a thrustmaster adapter?

I'm pretty sure no games would be played without them so I'm guessing they are not supported if you use those separately along with a different wheel but I want to be 100% sure before I buy one.

Sorry to bump this, will I be able to use my old G25 with pedals and shifter with the drive hub?

On the Collective Minds website they make it look like the g25 shifter is not supported and the pedals will need a thrustmaster adapter?

I'm pretty sure no games would be played without them so I'm guessing they are not supported if you use those separately along with a different wheel but I want to be 100% sure before I buy one.
you should ask directly on the site .. they have a Discussion Forum that suports al doubts and requests... https://cronusmax.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/342-DriveHub-Support

But I think that once conected directly to the G25 (the shifter) and with the G25 connected directly to the Drive Hub, you ll have no problem at all with it runnning ,, the only problem would be if you had only the shifter... (and not the whole G25 contraption)...

Back