DriveClub Friend Requests, Clubs and Social Thread

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 359 comments
Hello my Drive Club is looking for 2 new drivers (some drivers are GT Veterans):

Drive Club Name: Crash Test Team (a level 32 club)
My PSN name: FC_SHARKY (level 50 in Drive Club)

Also greetings from the other drivers:
iThomas94 (level 44)
Mr_Sub (level 43)
Theceed (just new with level 24)

Just contact: FC_SHARKY (or on PSN) and join Crash Test Team

World rakning with only 4 members is 1100 or 1178

Looking to join a club, just want to unlock some wheels.

Or mine can be joined.... TwinTurboes

Hello my Drive Club is looking for 2 new drivers (some drivers are GT Veterans):

iThomas94 (level 44)
Mr_Sub (level 43)

iThomas94 (level 44)
Mr_Sub (level 43)

I would like to join this club. My friends club i took from level 2 to 12 and he is no longer active and it is a pain to reach accolades when trying to carry a club.

i will be home super late tonight but will send the request.

cheers,

I would like to join this club. My friends club i took from level 2 to 12 and he is no longer active and it is a pain to reach accolades when trying to carry a club.

cheers,

Hello, That's good. We live in Europe so maybe if it's late for you it's early for the other team members ;-).

I will accept your request(s) PSN and Drive Club request.

cheers,

The other member is called iThomas84 instead of iThomas94

Just picked this game up finally, got full retail,
PSN- No1Driv3r_

I'd like to join a club with some guys here from GTP, but considering I just got it I'll play it and familiarize myself with the physics. Also quick question, have they actually fixed MP yet? I know a few people were saying there have been MP server problems since release.

Just picked this game up finally, got full retail,
PSN- No1Driv3r_

I'd like to join a club with some guys here from GTP, but considering I just got it I'll play it and familiarize myself with the physics. Also quick question, have they actually fixed MP yet? I know a few people were saying there have been MP server problems since release.

Hi Harrison1476,

You can join our club: Crash Test Team.

3 members from the team are members of GTP: iThomas84 and Rizla TML and me.

Just send a friends request or accept mine and you are welcome 2 the club.

Club level 32
I am level 50
iThomas84 is 44
Mr_Sub is 43
Rizla TML is 34
Thesceed is 27

Hi Harrison1476,

You can join our club: Crash Test Team.

3 members from the team are members of GTP: iThomas84 and Rizla TML and me.

Just send a friends request or accept mine and you are welcome 2 the club.

Club level 32
I am level 50
iThomas84 is 44
Mr_Sub is 43
Rizla TML is 34
Thesceed is 27

Cool, will add all of them, added you just now 👍

Cool, will add all of them, added you just now 👍

Thanks,

The other members are:
iThomas84
Rizla TML
Mr_Sub
Thesceed

Think I am going to sleep in some minutes (yeah it's late).

Think Rizla TML is from the same time zone as you (also a GTP member) so you could play a lot with him during the week (most team members are from Europe, playing in the weekend with the whole team is no problem but during the week it's difficult because of the time difference or the European drivers must sleep very late ;-).

So see you soon on some Drive Club tracks, and welcome to the club (it's a fun game).

@FCB-Rizla-TML

If anyone is in need of a club, I have one with 3 slots. I don't have PS Plus as I'm waiting for a decent offer on the price (they seem to be up at the moment, presumably for the run-up to Christmas).

The Club is Level 15 so has the current Club Car selection, I have two of the slots which is why it is Level 15. I used my (what will be at some point PS Plus) RogsR35UK account (have Minecraft on that which is why I will eventually be PS Plus) and my RogsR34UK account.

Send me a Friend Request on RogsR35UK if you want one of the slots and I'll invite you.

Have sent you a friend request. Would like to join the club

Anyone have a club I can join???

You can join mine and anyone else that wants to. It's currently level 8 and i'm the only member.

Search for Chocolate Disco. However, I would appreciate it if anyone that wants to join also sends me a PM here with PSN name so that I know who is trying to join.

You can join mine and anyone else that wants to. It's currently level 8 and i'm the only member.

Search for Chocolate Disco. However, I would appreciate it if anyone that wants to join also sends me a PM here with PSN name so that I know who is trying to join.

I shall join this :cool:

You can join mine as well if you want. Search Twin Turboes

@FC_SHARKY , do you still have space? Just want to join so I can test out the MP and see if it's worth the PSN+ free trial. Plus it's for my review

Hi TayeedZSA,

The last 2 slots of the club are full now (2 new drivers who are on GTP). If it was empty you could join.
Good luck with looking for a club.

Hey.

Level 50 Driver looking for new very active Club level 30 or higher. PSN MGShaun :)

P.S must have tasteful Livery and Logo please ;)

Are the multiplayer services working alright now? Havent actually played this since I got it pretty much, but if people from GTP are on it then im always keen :)

Are the multiplayer services working alright now? Havent actually played this since I got it pretty much, but if people from GTP are on it then im always keen :)
It's been pretty solid since day four or so (with a few brief exceptions) Challenges still aren't up however, but we do get a string of challenges 'suggested' by the game, starting with very easy and building in difficulty on the circuits - so in effect, you can also keep hot-lapping to improve and be challenged whilst you do so. Online racing has been good for quite some time though, with lots of races to choose from.

My club, Chocolate Disco, is level 15 now, so all cars are unlocked now. Three spots available.

If anyone needs a club, search for Chocolate Disco and request an invite. And if you want to leave later for whatever reason, I won't judge you, so don't be shy. :)

Back