#DRIVECLUB Platinum Club

Question for those of you with the Bikes platinum trophy, how long is the grind to get all bikes to level 15?

Yeah that bit is a bit of a pain, my method was to do 1 lap race event around Tamil 02 on the hardest level with 11 competitors and just repeat, i'd wait till double xp to do them though.

Yeah that bit is a bit of a pain, my method was to do 1 lap race event around Tamil 02 on the hardest level with 11 competitors and just repeat, i'd wait till double xp to do them though.

On average how much xp would you get per race by doing that?

i wasn't sure so i jumped on to find out, for 50 seconds work it'll net you a cool 80,000 plus.

Here's a vid of the race setup and my quick run.

hope it helps pal.:D

Thanks for that, I shall most likely use that method. Also noticed you've got to level 60 objectives. Do they make any difference to the xp you get per race?

No those are my Elite Levels they have no effect on the amount of xp your awarded.

Great, I won't waste my time doing those challenges then. The trophy I'm fearing is the online replay one now in case no one plays it anymore.

i wasn't sure so i jumped on to find out, for 50 seconds work it'll net you a cool 80,000 plus.

You have a massive club bonus though... and that doesn't count towards vehicle fame; it only went up by 20,600 :(

I think it's still the quickest way to level up the bikes, although just messing about doing wheelies etc in time trial mode can get close. I swapped between the two methods to alleviate the boredom.

Great, I won't waste my time doing those challenges then. The trophy I'm fearing is the online replay one now in case no one plays it anymore.

It is a bit quiet in there :(

Maybe :sly: We might make you earn your podium though! :mad:

bernie-come-at-me-bro.png

I'm sure I could find some players willing to help. Perhaps 6 of you on this forum? ;)

It's been quiet indeed. The cars counterpart seems active enough.

Last week I found a lobby with 6 bikers and I managed to get the replay trophy.

When you find a 6 players lobby, remember this: you gotta survive the first corner mayhem, play conservative and you're gonna get the podium. Most players are too agressive and end up making mistakes after mistakes.

It's been quiet indeed. The cars counterpart seems active enough.

Last week I found a lobby with 6 bikers and I managed to get the replay trophy.

When you find a 6 players lobby, remember this: you gotta survive the first corner mayhem, play conservative and you're gonna get the podium. Most players are too agressive and end up making mistakes after mistakes.

I did notice this yeah but thankfully I have earned that trophy now and now I'm onto grinding all the bikes to level 15.

Back