#DRIVECLUB Platinum Club

Ireland
Dublin
Paul2007
GTP Driveclub Platinum Header.png

Share your achieving of the #DRIVECLUB Platinum with the rest of the community. It takes some time and grinding but it was an enjoyable one to get all the same.

2014-12-24-135013.jpg

Last edited:
Should have had this sometime during mid December, but I found out belatedly that you need to be actually playing the game and online to get the acknowledgement for winning five races created by yourself - if you are offline, it doesn't pop.

Anyway, there now...at last :)
20141227130817.jpg

B-FUTM9IIAAPGOf.jpg
At the start of today I needed to do 100 races to get my last accolade needed to level up, since University work is going to pick up soon I decided to have a Driveclub day and done all 100 in a total of 8 hours. I only go for platinums in games that I feel really made me enjoy my time playing them and I can safely say that Evolution's marmite racer has a nice place in my gaming history! Here's to you, Driveclub!

I got my platinum awhile ago, Credit Where It's Due is cruel, very cruel. :(
Ahh, it took care of itself really. I mean if you enjoy driving in this game, then it's just a matter of time :) Well done on the attainment.

done, achieved platinum today, just before pcars. i had to use the controller to make the drift stuff, so boring.

done, achieved platinum today, just before pcars. i had to use the controller to make the drift stuff, so boring.
If it was boring, why continue until platinum? Or did you mean drifting/the controller?

Last edited:
If it was boring, why continue until platinum? Or did you mean drifting/the controller?
i mean drifting with the controller was boring but i did it anyway to have it 100%. (however i dislike a lot drifting in general)

i mean drifting with the controller was boring but i did it anyway to have it 100%. (however i dislike a lot drifting in general)
If you think that was boring, I had to grind + 300 race events and that costed me the "life" of my R2 button.

finally got platinum as well, only the 2nd ever game I've gotten platinum on ever (the other was burnout paradise on ps3, hehe), could've had it a lot sooner if I didn't just keep restarting races instead of finishing and redoing them, but anyways it's done :) (and all stars too)

Back