driveclub sells 1 million

• Thread starter diesel97
  • 35 comments
Leaderboards show the game has around 500,000 players.
Yeah, been saying this in a couple of threads also.

I don't think Sony were lying about the million though, as clearly a lot of those PS4s bought, were done so for the launch of DC and a number of those people only wanted the PS+ version until they knew if the full game would be for them or not.

People are hungry for a good racer on the PS4, not surprised it would sell this many copies but the word of mouth since the launch are sure to be turning off a good number of people, plus those that have returned it I can see the number of players dropping fast. Too bad this is turning into a bit of a fiasco for Evolution & Sony. :ill:

It's going to be REALLY interesting to watch how Evolution handles things from here on out. After the boss Yoshi left a post on their facebook page they've gone dark without any updates. They've missed the first free DLC track in October & curious to see how they handle the Season Pass DLC for November (and that other promise of a Weather patch).

...curious to see how they handle the Season Pass DLC for November (and that other promise of a Weather patch).
If you look on the main DC thread, I posted a vid from the 30th in which they were full-on talking about the weather and photomode/replay options and even considering asking for player feedback about additional filters for photomode.

I think those are safe therfore. As for the missing October track, have no idea. I get the impression though that it wasn't so much a post from the boss to take control of a spiralling situatiuon - more like a post from the boss to assure that things are in hand and being worked on across the board

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back