DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
xKiller_Dx
Hey guys... pssssstttt... guess what...... uhhh.... I think we should have a "who's ever left" meeting. :)

What do you mean by who ever is left? Like from vdc or just in general people that still play gt5?

Yeah, I'll join you if this whole Hurricane thing doesn't knock out my power tonight. I doubt it will, but things like that escalate pretty quickly.

xKiller_Dx
Yeah, I'll join you if this whole Hurricane thing doesn't knock out my power tonight. I doubt it will, but things like that escalate pretty quickly.

Yeah be careful lol. I'll be on in an hour or so!

Sorry I couldn't get on guys :/... A friend of mine slammed at the skatepark and was blacking out and needed to go to the hospital. All is well now though. He just has a minor concussion thankfully

risewithefallen
Sorry I couldn't get on guys :/... A friend of mine slammed at the skatepark and was blacking out and needed to go to the hospital. All is well now though. He just has a minor concussion thankfully

But mommmm none of the cool kids wear helmets. Hahahaha just kidding. Glad to hear he's ok

Its cool man. Had killer join but left because we weren't drifting. If this is what my team has become I don't want it anymore just saying.

SPANK
Its cool man. Had killer join but left because we weren't drifting. If this is what my team has become I don't want it anymore just saying.

Look at the title of your thread.

Well close the thread and join a team that still has interest in GT5.

The8thWonder
It does say "keep drifting fun" and drop5 is a drift team. O say it shouldn't be much of a problem .

We are a drift/grip team. Since fast fox isn't here anymore its only me who grips.

We are a drift/grip team. Since fast fox isn't here anymore its only me who grips.

What setting and regulations do you grip with? we might be able to have some fun. I just got a G27 and exploring new things for fun.

allyn27
What setting and regulations do you grip with? we might be able to have some fun. I just got a G27 and exploring new things for fun.

Sport medium or less depending on car choice. Track grip on real, tire wear on

Sport medium or less depending on car choice. Track grip on real, tire wear on

Hmm sounds interesting. I usually do a little Sport soft tire 500pp touge laps on nurb. Grip on real, but no tire wear, cause im a noob.

Back